Reviews for Stop and Smell the Roses
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Yum! You know, you could almost make a Middle-Earth recipe book...

Two grammar things: you keep saying receipt when I would think recipe (don't know if that's a USA/British English hitch, or old-fashioned talk) and I know that while USA say, "I'll write you", British English speakers say, "I'll write *to* you".
Not to be impertinent, but I think Tolkien was a, um, British English speaker/ writer... Suppose it doesn't really matter though?
seafarer chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I AM going to try this. I will PM you with how they turned out if you're interested.
I like this story. It's light and lovely. I enjoy seeing a mum and her daughter working together.
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I must have given you some encouragement, due to me reading one of your other recent recipe!fics. Still, I'm glad I read this one-shot when I did. Again, trying not to look at the recipe for Bucklebury Cakes, which does look like a good recipe to make.

As for the one-shot itself, it was nice to see Rose and Elanor in the kitchen, making food. I can relate well with this, since I did the same thing growing up. It's a nice way for mothers, grandmothers, and daughters to bond.

Good work, as usual.