Reviews for Pokemon Return to Hoenn
God of the Challenge chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
I am not liking May's mom so far.
God of the Challenge chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
Sounds like something I'd do.
Silver chapter 35 . 9/25/2015
Yay charmander
Silver chapter 8 . 9/22/2015
May's mom is thick
mac chapter 58 . 9/17/2015
best pokemon story i ever read. i love the drama the romance and the battles. you did an awesome job writing this story i cant wait till you get the next one out
August235 chapter 41 . 8/24/2015
I almost cried, this chapter really touched my heart. The flashbacks really tied it all together though, you are really good at bringing out some of my emotions that I don't really show. Thanks for that.
August235 chapter 40 . 8/24/2015
I was waiting for that! Thank you for getting that in there! The waiting was just killing me, I can't wait to read the rest of the story.
August235 chapter 38 . 8/24/2015
I love the reaction you gave Norman, I thought it was priceless! And again with the small details, you had some really good ones in this chapter. Felix warning Ash about how he could have gotten hurt, Ashes "strange" connection to Felix, Norman's reaction, and the best one (in my opinion) was the one about how Ash felt a bit alone without May in the bed with him. Great touch!
August235 chapter 37 . 8/24/2015
I liked the little side chatter from Wallace's students and the bit about May slapping the back of one of their heads. It was a small but nice and funny touch that showed some good incite and detail, I think you should have some more details like these throughout your stories.
August235 chapter 34 . 8/24/2015
I was hoping May would get a Charmander! I had originally thought that May might have gotten the egg from Charla and Ashes Charizard but there were a lot of problems with that scenario. I like this one much better. You are a very good writer, my only problem is all the "said" that is used almost everywhere. If you do ever read this, I hope you come back to make these changes in your story. But it is alright if you don't, it is only a suggestion.
August235 chapter 33 . 8/24/2015
I know this is very much after the fact, but I was wondering about the size of Agorron (sorry if I spelled it incorrectly). You had described it as being three times the size of a normal Aggron, and I am wondering if that would be about the size of a Steelix? If not larger? Oh, I wanted to say that and something else. I noticed how you want people to review for your story and I like to review but after I review over and over on the same story when no one else has, I feel as if I am bothering you or something. Please let me know if I am, and if not then I will still review, but I will keep it to a minimum. If that, at all, makes it better.
August235 chapter 26 . 8/24/2015
I loved this chapter! I can't stop reading! The twist was adorable and the reactions were hilarious, I just can't get enough!
August235 chapter 25 . 8/24/2015
OOOOOHHHHHH! That twist! What an incredible idea, getting Ash to meet up with the prototype? Genius! I know some people that would love this story, I am going to recommend it them. I'm hoping they like it as much as I do.
August235 chapter 23 . 8/24/2015
I like how you slip references from movies into your story, it gives a kind of flare that I can't put my finger on at the moment. And the use of Ashes aura? Great touch, this story just gets better by the chapter!
August235 chapter 19 . 8/24/2015
This was an incredible chapter to read! I was on my seat the whole time, I just couldn't read it all fast enough. I loved the reference back to Lucario from the movie, and I am really enjoying the military/ air force/ army/ etc. coming into the story. This just keeps getting better and better!