Reviews for Time Heals Some Wounds
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 6/17
Wouldn't it be nice if all that could be resolved. They still have no idea the truth of what happened. Oh, and, also get the amulet back.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
OK, totally agree with K Hanna Korossy with this one - SO GOOD!

That stupid message needed to be dealt with, and having Charlie force them to read it, and understand what the other one lived through ... I loved this. Thank you thank you thank you for getting every nuance right with all "3" Winchesters.

Peace out, bitches!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
aww love her for showing dean the book...
KingofHell16 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Thank you Charlie, I've been wondering if they'll ever address that and this gave me my fix. Thank you.
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I enjoyed this Supernatural story you posted. Thanks for doing it.
AliaofTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Jesus, I needed this so badly. I think there are one or two others out there, but not nearly enough, and you are my favorite author of Supernatural fic by far.

Everyone seems to ignore this entire thing and it KILLS me! I never seem to stop thinking about those stupid voicemails and the fact that as far as we know in canon, neither of the brothers ever found out the truth. And I've thought up about a thousand possible fixes for it, but it's always better to see them written down, and I can't seem to put mine down quite as smoothly and eloquently as you can. So thank you again!
Rebegirl chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
What a great story! I have often wondered what would happen if the boys knew the truth about that voicemail. You wrote the perfect scenario.
tracy.eubanks1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
This was a good story. Loved it.
kira-barakat chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Oh my god I love it!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
love it
Lolapola chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Sam never knowing what the voicemail really said has always bothered me; thank you for clearing it up so well! I wonder if the writers will remember it...probably not, it'll go along with dean's lost amulet :( anyway great story!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
This was amazing! Loved how you resolved the issue of the voicemail. That has bothered me since I saw the episode. Great job!
CrystalAlchemist chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
AHH this was beautiful!
IronMaidensRevenge chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Wow. This was awesome! Great job on this, I actually teared up a bit at the end. This definitely needed to be put out there, and you did it perfectly!
Jenjoremy chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Awesome. As always. You can totally channel ALL the Suoernatural characters!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »