Reviews for Better Than Roses
The-KLF chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
This is sweet and hot! Like a good pancake! :-)
LW12 chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Very good
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
yep.

much better than roses.
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
haha brilliant!
ColieMacKenzie chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Holy bejeebus, this was HOT! And sexy but most of all it was also sweet and loving and lovely. I really adore it when someone explores season 2 Caskett and it's not as much of a horny romp, if you will, but it has feelings and emotions that go deeper, and that truly befit the characters we have come to know. And her ongoing inner dialog running as a thread through the story was cool! Really enjoyable piece.
Caskettforever chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Perfect. I love the ending. :D (I'm in, too...Ready for round two)? :-P
Freedom627 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Very nice!
Tony7323 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Fantastic I Liked it A Lot
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Ohhh, thank you, thank you for this lovely (and hot!) story. I adore season 2 and loved how you revisited this episode and gave them what they didn't in the show at this point.

It was particularly funny how you let us have a glimpse of her thoughts and let us see how she fought her inner nature to give themselves a chance. :)
pallysdeeks chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
wow loved it!
BeckettLover chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Awww, I absolutely loved Beckett's tears at the end. Perfect!

Great story! Hope you do another what-if.

Thank you!
CastleFan1212 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This was one of your better stories! Thank you. I loved the build up in the first two scenes, the flirting at dinner and the banter between them was spot on! Loved the sex, you're descriptions took me right into the story, and I was left wanting more! Nice job! Great story idea!
fanficfan39 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Jeez Marie, what a story. Read this one while waiting for a friend to go to dinner - little did I know that he had been ringing the doorbell for 5 minutes. Instead of watching for my friend, my face was plastered about six inches from the computer monitor! I sincerely hope you have more of these "what if, one shots" in mind - maybe an entire series spread out over this miserable summer hiatus!
LivingInSmilesIsBetter chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Sexy, fun what-if :)
honeyandvodka chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
You're so very back! I read this last night and loved it; it's a nice and different take on Kate's nerves. Lovely.