Reviews for Zero Divide
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Nice story I like to see more our a second story.
Dra Gan the Dragoniodian King chapter 15 . 2/12/2006
nice story it kept me hooked all of the way through, it is nice how you ended the story. i didn't find anykincd of errors in it at all, i couldn't even find any thing wrong with it. i hope hat you will contine to write good stories.

farwell may you always win and may you always have plenty of drink.

/dragan jumps up and is ingulfed in a bright silver light, when the4 light recides you are looking at a huminod dragon creature with silver scales green eyes, adn giant fethered wings, he then jumps up and flies into the rising sun/
Nadz chapter 15 . 9/13/2002
Overall, a nice story! On one hand, the quick pace of the story made it an easy read. On the other hand, I wish you had fleshed out more details - if not flesh out more details, probably more about Ezekiel's dark past or his thoughts and feelings of the past. It's just that I feel that some of the scenes ended too quickly, but these are minor points, I believe. I see the main purpose of this story is to introduce us to a new Space Knight, and I am wondering if you plan to do more fics with Ezekiel... Overall, good job!
Nadz chapter 13 . 9/9/2002
Your stories are a nice, quick read in which the plot moves along pretty fast - this severely contrasts from my fics, which move a little more slowly since I constantly fall victim to putting in a lot of detail, etc. In any case, these two chapters were again good. One thing I would watch out for is the changing of tenses that you seem to do on purpose (as oppose to typos). It's best not to change your tense. If most of your story is written in past tense, keep everything in past tense. Just a bit of CC.
Nadz chapter 11 . 9/8/2002
Good stuff... keep going...
Nadz chapter 10 . 9/6/2002
Pretty cool again... now we have to see if Ezekiel is in control of his new power or whether he'll turn into a ravaging nutcase. Write more!
Nadz chapter 9 . 9/6/2002
I like the way you're gradually bringing out Ezekiel's character, and the end of this chapter was a good cliffhanger... pretty foreboding.
Nadz chapter 8 . 9/4/2002
Cool so far... story moves along rather quickly. Is this the end?
Nadz chapter 4 . 9/4/2002
A good read so far... just one thing - I'm getting the impression from your writing that we, as readers, are supposed to be surprised as to Zero's identity. But I think it is pretty obvious, especially considering what you wrote at the end of the last chapter. Just letting you know.
KajitaniEizan chapter 2 . 9/3/2002
hey...cool fic. i'm quite interested in michael's backstory... keep it up!
Nadz chapter 2 . 8/30/2002
Cool so far... looking forward to learn more about who ezekiel/michael really and and what is his background.