Reviews for Treasure
samuraipanda85 chapter 13 . 4/6
Well sh*t hit the fan, didn't it.
Civilians throwing a hissy fit and Naruto got named Hokage.
My deepest condolences for your lose. Losing one family member is rough. Losing two and several house pets within a three month span. By all means take as much time as you need to recuperate. Family and school takes priority over writing amazing fanfiction.
I'll just follow this story and wait patiently.
samuraipanda85 chapter 5 . 4/3
You know something, I was never into this romance crap before narusaku. I mean on some level I always shipped characters, but narusaku is practically the only fanfiction I will read. The closest thing I have to romantic novels.
I didn't think that was cheesy at all. It was god damn sweet and makes me want to find a girl to cuddle with right now.
samuraipanda85 chapter 2 . 4/2
God damn I am a sucker for narusaku cuddling.
abdul chapter 6 . 3/8
I just got into some of this fanfic stuff and honestly think you are doing a fucking perfect job with everything so far...and I'm a guy that isn't into this kinda stuff but Jesus Christ you captivated me with this piece
St3rfire chapter 13 . 3/5
Good story my friend. I understand what you mean. It hard when there is pain from a loss . Of a family or from a animal. I been through a lot pain as well. I also lost a couple of family members. And write it has help express my feelings. Into my storie. Never gives up on your stories. Please continue adding more chapters. And some lemon into the story. God bless and I prayed that everything turn out better for you.
sagar hussain chapter 1 . 3/2
Awesome chapter.
TheExilez chapter 13 . 2/26
Absolutely great NaruSaku fic, can't wait for an update. Definitely worth reading!
AntoSama chapter 13 . 2/17
Hi hiiiiiii! Well! i love your fic! Please! Update soon?
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 5 . 2/12
This Sakura is definitely stronger than the canon- Sakura. Kishimoto has no idea how to develop heroines. You did a great job. Love it.
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 4 . 2/12
NaruSaku is my ultimate ship. I actually thought at the begging of the anime that Naruto would get together with Sakura. Every time Sakura is in close proximity to Sasuke she starts acting like an idiot and Sasuke makes her feel like she's less than she actually is.
So, yes, this is refreshing to read.
vivka099 chapter 2 . 2/10
Nice! This is really well-written, I enjoyed how you described their relationship. It seems that they are really close friends not only becouse you wrote a single word about it but you show us their interaction as best friends, I admire it. Not everywhere you can find it pictured that way. Please keep writing
tuatara chapter 13 . 1/25
While it was certainly nice to see this continued, I’m truly sorry for everything that’s happened recently. I do hope things are starting to get better.

No one here has the right to dictate when or what you write. I might personally find Sasuke/Sakura to be rather unpleasant (*especially* after the final arc of the series), but that doesn’t mean I have any say in the stories you choose to tell. Your only obligation is to yourself. All that matters is whether you’re happy with what you’ve written.

Naruto could have made a zillion shadow clones as soon as he saw that the chaos was widespread. It’s practically the ideal technique for that type of crowd pacification. He also could have sent some with Sakura to help distribute the serum (which would have meant at least one would also have gone with her when she left the village). And it’s pretty reckless of Sakura to go off on her own like that without anyone knowing where she’s headed.

That said, this was another good chapter. Everything up until the lights flickered was particularly enjoyable. Thank you for sharing this. Take care!
SweetestChick chapter 13 . 1/6
I think my "gaydar" is going off with the female villain unless I'm mistaken. Lol.

Anyways sorry you had to put up with bs from your own fans, that's not cool at all. I think I saw 1 of their reviews after I left my 1st one. Smh, wasn't necessary. Hope things get better for ya and just update whenever you can. Most of us know that writers have lives to live lol.
Akamatt chapter 13 . 1/6
You should try a Menma and Sakura Fic
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 13 . 1/6
There is nothing good about SasuSaku.