Reviews for Treasure
lakeya2700 chapter 13 . 10/9
Understood about life, you have to live it. I'm sorry about the deaths in the family, it's been a year so I hope you are alright. Hope this gets finished someday, other than that it will forever in my favs list. Thanks :)
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 13 . 10/22/2015
I love this so much! Please please please decide to update again soon!
sharingang chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
Really great story! But I found it awfully confusing when you would randomly switch between past and present tense.
ChakraTank35 chapter 13 . 7/24/2015
can you update please?
Platinumpanic chapter 5 . 7/19/2015
Dude I don't even watch Naruto but you've convinced me to start. Somehow I found this fic in someone's favs and thought why the hell not? This is super cute and amazing! Amazing work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Please come back, I love this so much your doing an amazing job
Guest chapter 13 . 5/19/2015
This was a fantastic read! Drama, mystery and great character portrayal / romance. I hope to soon read what the next move is- I am sure you will not disappoint!
samuraipanda85 chapter 13 . 4/6/2015
Well sh*t hit the fan, didn't it.
Civilians throwing a hissy fit and Naruto got named Hokage.
My deepest condolences for your lose. Losing one family member is rough. Losing two and several house pets within a three month span. By all means take as much time as you need to recuperate. Family and school takes priority over writing amazing fanfiction.
I'll just follow this story and wait patiently.
samuraipanda85 chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
You know something, I was never into this romance crap before narusaku. I mean on some level I always shipped characters, but narusaku is practically the only fanfiction I will read. The closest thing I have to romantic novels.
I didn't think that was cheesy at all. It was god damn sweet and makes me want to find a girl to cuddle with right now.
samuraipanda85 chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
God damn I am a sucker for narusaku cuddling.
abdul chapter 6 . 3/8/2015
I just got into some of this fanfic stuff and honestly think you are doing a fucking perfect job with everything so far...and I'm a guy that isn't into this kinda stuff but Jesus Christ you captivated me with this piece
St3rfire chapter 13 . 3/5/2015
Good story my friend. I understand what you mean. It hard when there is pain from a loss . Of a family or from a animal. I been through a lot pain as well. I also lost a couple of family members. And write it has help express my feelings. Into my storie. Never gives up on your stories. Please continue adding more chapters. And some lemon into the story. God bless and I prayed that everything turn out better for you.
sagar hussain chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Awesome chapter.
TheExilez chapter 13 . 2/26/2015
Absolutely great NaruSaku fic, can't wait for an update. Definitely worth reading!
AntoSama chapter 13 . 2/17/2015
Hi hiiiiiii! Well! i love your fic! Please! Update soon?