Reviews for Minion: 100 Ways of Ridding of Boredom
Guest chapter 3 . 1/19/2017
Comfy cabin is a level in kirbys epic yarn.
Fun Pak 64 chapter 46 . 8/28/2016
I liked the concept, but this is never mentioned again.
why?
1Thunderfire chapter 11 . 12/23/2015
Bandana Dee, I'm so proud of you getting rid of such a deadly enemy!
Aww, I like the companionship between these two. I can definitely imagine them with clarity as well which is always a good thing.
1Thunderfire chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
If Bandana Dee thought about it, he could probably take over as king. Dude sure has it for King Dedede but then, he isn't much of a ruler!
1Thunderfire chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
Kirby must be seen as a monster by them and I can see why! The Great Consumer Of All. Do not block his path. Ever.
Poor Waddle Doo. I feel for him.
1Thunderfire chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
Aww, these guys are cute! It must be bad though when they end up in The Place. *shudder*
Looks good so far!
connor wh chapter 20 . 6/25/2015
what about deceit
Abymoosh911 chapter 101 . 3/29/2015
I love the ending. It made the title make more sents.I also think it is,funny to make Giggle a dragon.

P.S
Do you by any chance watch The Amazing World of Gumball? Your titles are kinda like their's.
Agt Cosmic chapter 8 . 3/5/2015
Why Dedede bothers saying 'have a good day' in his notes is beyond me.

New characters? I'm assuming so. Dedede has money to blow so two more servants wouldn't be much difference.
Agt Cosmic chapter 7 . 3/5/2015
Aw, sweet. It feels weird that nobody got hurt in this chapter, though. It feels like a crime for the Minion project to NOT have chaotic incidents all the time.
Agt Cosmic chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
Do I see a bit of foreshadowing to the next minion project here?

I love how the video is filmed. Rockiest was the only cameraman, but he probably wouldn't have filmed it as well as Bandana Dee. Maybe.
Agt Cosmic chapter 5 . 3/5/2015
Meta Knight attacking right after Kirby...

Must be 'Puffballs hate Dedede week', if such a thing exists...

And the hallway is pink. Well, I guess it's like Bandana Dee says; no one cares.
Agt Cosmic chapter 4 . 3/5/2015
Pffft. That made me laugh. And the sandwich Kirby will serve to Dedede. I like Bandana Dee's game-themed mentality, though.
Agt Cosmic chapter 3 . 3/5/2015
I caught the reference. 'Comfy Cabin', isn't it?
Agt Cosmic chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
Nice idea about The Place. I kinda had the idea but I figured that nobody else would think it was plausible.