Reviews for FROM GRISSOM
Ann chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
''Sara take the plant back please or I will never be able to live without your love in this world or ever.''
Ann chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Sara said ''I love you and I always will.''
Wanda chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
It was a great story, while it was somewhat graphic, it fit the story and I could picture Sara and Gil thru the whole thing...way to go...
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Whe! If only! Nice!
dkscully chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Beautiful story, thanks!
Strega Brava chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
I've been reading a lot of your CSI stories (having come this way through your Harry Potter fic in progress) and am thoroughly impressed by both the maturity of your writing and the time spent on character and plot development.
Jane Moss chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
A pleasure to read! This story is sensitively told and made me feel so nice reading it! Well done! Great job of cheering me up! Would you mind if I link to it from my site? Please email me if so!

Jane Moss
Blaze12 chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Great story! Loved the tension dialogue at the beginning. Very Nice. Also loved the very grissom act at the end, crossing out "from" and replacing it with "love." Very sweet touch.

lol at your ending note, i agree, i think grissom and sara are made with each other. I dont know how people can write n/s - there's no chemistry between them.

Keep writing, Blaze
Jenna chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Couldn't you have actually been graphic? lol, no it was really good! I hope you continue it, i love Grissom and i really want him with Sara too. He's so frigan hot and i love CSI!
Jim Stephens chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
I really love your stories! After making me believe totally in the viability of a Nick/Sara relationship in your other excellent pieces, I read this and find myself rooting just as much for Sara/Grissom. I have a feeling you could write a story where I would totally believe the relationships no matter the coupling. This was excellent.

And the love scene. Yikes. The soles of my boots melted.

Jim
WashDCChick chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Loooooooooved it. Really. Love the beginning, love the ending, and everything in between. Only one quarrel: you really think this was a PG-13? Its a pretty hard PG-13...very nearly an 'R'.
LissaMarie chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
I read this and had to review. I don't like G/S fics, but read this because I like your writing. I enjoyed it which came as a surprise to me. It's a good story. Not too graphic for good little Catholic girls like me . I hope to read more from you (Tin Man!) soon.

Lissa
Miss Mofet chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
Wow! I'm usually into R and up, but I was blown away by this one! I loved Cat playing matchmaker. You have talent~ don't waste it! Write more!
elory chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
I'm so glad you have written another Sara & Gris story. You do them so well. This definitely worked. More, more I say.
Forensiphile chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Oooh, some really neat insight! It definitely worked! Great job and post more soon. I really enjoy your Grissom/Sara fics. Lovely stuff.