Reviews for Hope and Ruin
Kite06 chapter 11 . 5/20/2015
That was a good chapter
You should write more!
Love a lot of your stories
Zyenna chapter 11 . 5/12/2015
I can't wait to see how this is going to progress... This is fantastic! Is Jack gonna get all Sweet. Is Bunny going to blow up and ruin everything right as Jack is gonna tell him how he feels? So many ways it could go... Some worse than others... I'm so excited to see how you do it!
Anie6142 chapter 11 . 3/1/2015
Found ya
Here's Anie 8D! (yes I tried to do that scene from the Shining and whatnot). Bwahahaha.
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 11 . 11/27/2014
Aww no more chapters? I was looking forward to reading what happens
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Omg, your fics are hilarious!
Not Jeff chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
Okay, I love the story. The characterization seems perfect, and you're portraying the romance in the most natural way I've seen yet. I'm serious here, this is them clearly working up to something that is completely in-character, which is great. I hope you find time to write some more, because I can promise I'll read it.
Rika000 chapter 11 . 10/20/2014
Really Like this I can't wait for your next chapters!
Sea Queen chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
Loving it so far! Hope you update soon!
Monique chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
Oh my fucking god, you have to finish this fanfic, please! It was amazing but please continue it! Great job
Mushka chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Hey there,
Just wanted to give a shout out to you after reading this. I am enjoying the story line, and have decided that I like your JackRabbit stories more than some others I have read. Probably mostly because you actually consider the characters in the original form, rather than making up some fluff that does not actually suit them at all. I get rather confused with the whole 'how the two got together' thing usually because most people just kind-of wave their wands and go "BAM" Easter Bunny, Jack, in love NOW. For no apparent reason. So, I guess I want to say that this story line feels more ... accurate? natural?
I have to snicker a little at those who whine about the Easter Bunny being 'mean'. Naaaw.
Anyway, keep up the good work, I shall continue reading, and while I love some mush, (I am mushka after all) I like the reality, so please, please let it stay?
Jaden Kismet chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
Pleeeease, I need moooore! This is such a good story, I can't wait to see how Bunny and Jack's relationship evolve even further!
gabrielatsuki chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
I'm really enjoying it! Eager to see what Jack will do.
LillyStoppable chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
Very nice! Keep up the good work!
Three days ago I was like, I hate these two, so I decided to see if it's really that bad. So I tried it, and I wuv it! Heehee!
I'm kinda insane. Bear with me.
Hearts and Hugs,
Abby
happysue115 chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
UPDATE SOON, PLEASE!
happysue115 chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
Oh my great goodness, I am about to go to the last chapter. NOOOO. You have to, HAVE to update soon.