Reviews for Shut up, Spock
daisycb chapter 3 . 3/15
Please continue
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Wow, seriously? Love the story, the innocence of their relationship is adorable, and awesome. Also, that cliffhanger was a bit infuriating, but amazing...
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Thanks for ending like that, doesn't make me mad at all...
katierosefun chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
OH! Please continue! I don't find many good Spuhura stories so this has got to be my fave!
Great job and I can't wait for the update!
Joanna chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
More, more, more please
Ditzy-Dreamer chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Please continue! I'm loving the way you are portraying Spock and Uhura's relationship!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
This is great!
Black robin chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
YES! a new chapter! These are great and cant wait for the next one!
Caligirl87 chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
I'm so happy that you decided to make this into a story & not just one shots. I think it's soo cute that they are still sharing spocks bed. I'm looking forward to reading about there mission. Please update again soon : ).
tcall chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
I love the innocence of their relationship, it's makes Spock very sweet and endearing. I am very interested in where you are taking this and the shut up Spock is very cute.
All For Jesus chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
'All right smart ass, time for bridge duty.
lemonosity chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Dear Fishermanperson,
(I would have replied to you directly but you were on guest so i couldn't sorry!)
You didn't annoy me at all! I appreciate all feedback, especially constructive criticism. While I understand your concern about Uhura's comment, I felt that it was the best way to both show Uhura's annoyance at Jim (and let's be honest, he's pretty annoying) and to tie this chapter to the first one. Your suggestions were very helpful and would work very well, but I'm going to keep it the way it is, if only for continuity's sake. Thank you very very much for your review, I appreciate it a lot! :D
Lemonosity
Fishermanperson chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
No offence, cool story and such but I doubt that while on duty Uhurah would call Cap. Kirk, just Kirk as regulation state that this would be disrespectful to a commanding officer. Sorry it just really annoyed me. Even though it fits context ("Shut up Captain" doesn't sound too good) I just think that it's just wierd and it really bothers me. Sorry, I love this peice I just thought you might want to know. If you do change it (and you don't have to) you could make it "With respect Captain, shut up!" (It sounds wierd in the context still but, 'Kirk' just doesn't sound right).
My apologies for annoying you,
Fishermanperson
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
I love this! Please write more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013