Reviews for That Answer Your Question?
Lovelinelivelong639 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This was cute and adorable!
Kyuubigurl74 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This was a great fanfiction!
EPuppy1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This is better i madly love itt
RavenX chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
That was once more a sweet story-. I really love the two of them.
MegaChoirQueer chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This was so amazing! I'm loving the Jack/Daniel (Janiel?) pairing! I just watched the movie for the first time yesterday, but it's definitely one of my favourites.

Maybe you should do a fiction where Daniel and Henley are flirting (in a world where Jack and Daniel aren't dating yet) and Jack gets all jealous-faced and is constantly trying to compete with Henley (chess, cards, games, everything, pretty much), hoping that Daniel will be more impressed by him. They do this for a couple of weeks until Merritt calls Jack out on it right in front of Henley and Daniel, and Henley finds it cute and Daniel is flustered and starts flirting with Jack after knowing that he "rolls that way" :P
thecloseryoulook chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I'm gonna cry that was so cute. Dear lord. I think I might have to reread this, actually, just to get the full effect of the sheer amount of adorable I've just been blasted with. You write the Horsemen fantastically _
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Either I read too many crappy, over-exaggerated romance fics or I felt that Jack's expression of affection (I don't feel using love would be correct) was underwhelming.

Although I assure you, your fics is definitely above those over-exaggerated romance fics.