Reviews for During The College Years
Jelamy chapter 20 . 12/1/2015
One of the best fan fictions I've ever read and I've read a lot of them hope you write more bbrae because that's the best paring ever
SourlessCherryxx chapter 20 . 10/31/2015
Just finished your story and it's definitely gonna be my favourites! I loved their relationship and how you wrote it. They are just so cute, omg.
I loved it!
x
jackmustard99 chapter 20 . 7/29/2015
A very good story. Glad I could read it. Oh, and jinx's real name is Jenna, not Julia. Just saying.
RavenSerendipity chapter 20 . 3/10/2015
Great story!
RavenSerendipity chapter 3 . 3/9/2015
Favorite part in this chapter...
""Meet up with my Satan-worshipping cult and go on a killing rampage," she said behind a book.

His and everyone's eyes widened with shock and stopped what they were doing to stare"
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I had started reading this before but the page it was open in closed. I tried to look for it later but I couldn't find it. Wasn't your username something else before though?
Nichole chapter 7 . 2/12/2015
SUCK IT Matthew! Sorry for the language...
Guest chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
As soon as I read Gothic witch I was all like, daaaĆ aaaaaamn, way too far bb, way to far.
Kifo Sotri chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
Okay, this story was wonderful.

I don't know what else to say.
dj25taz chapter 20 . 7/31/2014
Very cute story I loved it
F.A.Y.B.A.N chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
Awwwwwwwweeeeeeeee soooo cutee i love it amd ima use that quote
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Well Gar has made two new friends, well one who is starting to like him and the other...not so much.:/
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This has caught my attention.:D
RyoshiMorino chapter 20 . 4/8/2014
Lovely little story. I loved it.
SexyPepperoni chapter 20 . 2/22/2014
EUGGHHGHNNNNHEEUNNG! SEXUAL FRUSTRATION IS INJECTED INTO ME. I can feel their sexual frustration and now it feels like I'm going through it. Grrrr.

I really liked this story, TLSW (can I call you that?). It was really well and emotional, like it should be. It was fun, but off to others. Thanks for the story!