Reviews for During The College Years
jackmustard99 chapter 20 . 7/29
A very good story. Glad I could read it. Oh, and jinx's real name is Jenna, not Julia. Just saying.
RavenSerendipity chapter 20 . 3/10
Great story!
RavenSerendipity chapter 3 . 3/9
Favorite part in this chapter...
""Meet up with my Satan-worshipping cult and go on a killing rampage," she said behind a book.

His and everyone's eyes widened with shock and stopped what they were doing to stare"
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 3/8
I had started reading this before but the page it was open in closed. I tried to look for it later but I couldn't find it. Wasn't your username something else before though?
Nichole chapter 7 . 2/12
SUCK IT Matthew! Sorry for the language...
Guest chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
As soon as I read Gothic witch I was all like, daaaĆ aaaaaamn, way too far bb, way to far.
Marcus Nightshade chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
Okay, this story was wonderful.

I don't know what else to say.
dj25taz chapter 20 . 7/31/2014
Very cute story I loved it
F.A.Y.B.A.N chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
Awwwwwwwweeeeeeeee soooo cutee i love it amd ima use that quote
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Well Gar has made two new friends, well one who is starting to like him and the other...not so much.:/
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This has caught my attention.:D
RyoshiMorino chapter 20 . 4/8/2014
Lovely little story. I loved it.
SexyPepperoni chapter 20 . 2/22/2014
EUGGHHGHNNNNHEEUNNG! SEXUAL FRUSTRATION IS INJECTED INTO ME. I can feel their sexual frustration and now it feels like I'm going through it. Grrrr.

I really liked this story, TLSW (can I call you that?). It was really well and emotional, like it should be. It was fun, but off to others. Thanks for the story!
SexyPepperoni chapter 18 . 2/22/2014
Annnnndddddddddddd the sex. A bit rushed though. It was good, little humor too, but I'd think they'd wait until later on. Well, that's my opinion. It was still good overall. HALLOWEEN IS GOOD HERE.
SexyPepperoni chapter 17 . 2/22/2014
Hehehehehe, I simply love the mustard costume idea. And the interaction between Dick and Raven was nice and comical. Halloween is on in this story and I think we've all been waiting for it. It seems like it is an important day in this story. I hope so. Let's not have boring Halloween scenes. Can't wait for the rest.