Reviews for Storytime with Flynn Rider
stagepageandscreen chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
I'm going to see Frozen tomorrow; I cant wait! I LOVE that song and this was a very clever and original use of it. I really love the backstory you gave to Flynn; it's not something I have ever really thought about, but I think I may have adopted your headcannon. It's so good! Love this, please update soon!
SPAS or Libz
stagepageandscreen chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
So freaking adorable! I loved it!
stagepageandscreen chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Unbelievably cute! I love this one!
stagepageandscreen chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This legitimately made me cry. So SAD but so GOOD. Amazingly bittersweet and heart touching. I loved it.
SPAS or Libz
nikkibecket1997 chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
crap now I wanna hear him sing that
pancakevampire chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
Oh man these have to be the most adorable stories I've ever read! Literally at the end of each one I just have to stop for a moment and squeal over the adorableness. (Well, after the first one I had to try not to cry, but that's beside the point.) Please write more, I love them! :)
Umbre0n chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
I would pay to actually see that realization freak out. Eugene, sorry to say, but you have the best freak outs.
Umbre0n chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Oh your god, that's adorable.
penelope lemon chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
That was fantastic! Wonderful :) Invoked quite a bit emotion, was a bit sad, but those always make the best stories. I plan on stocking the rest of your fanfictions to see what else you have. You're a great writer, and this was a great read :)
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Wow, that's an interesting "what if" story. I look forward to any other one shots and drabbles you come up with.
Umbre0n chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Oh man. Depressing, but great.