Reviews for The Best Kind of Prize is a Surprise
nakala chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
this was good I deleted it from my email because Jackson and Stiles not really but then I read the summary the one inside with the quotes and I decided to give it a read and I was not disappointed and I don't do slash not really except maybe if you write it because it reads as normal and not really slash you don't normally write mature content which I don't like to read at all so yeah I read this and I loved it and I so want you to write a sequel to this do it
njferrell chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Good job.
I love this pairing. There should be way more fics for it...
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Fantastic story! I love it! :D
ForNowAnonymous chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
is that all? pls continue. and btw i like the way u bring back Jackson to TW world. i hate that they kick Jackson from serial and now when i saw that Erica is dead (probably for good) its get me mad. I dont know what film-makers want to do with TW but now from all ppl i like in serial only Stiles left. grrr. Ohh and btw nice work with treesome Scott/Allison/Isaac, love that :))
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
Clandon chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Awesome story so far. Did not catch any mistakes for spelling and grammar. The only thing that was going through my mind was how did Stiles get a passport so fast to leave the country.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Brilliant chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
I love it. Can't wait for the next chapter, please don't take too long to update!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 6/21/2013