Reviews for Chandler Bing's Guide to Romance (The Best Friend Edition)
Oh ma gahd chapter 22 . 4/2
That was beautiful
Seralina chapter 22 . 11/8/2018
this was a really fucking cute story. Thanks!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 22 . 4/6/2018
Oh my gosh it took me a few hours to read this and it was amazing! I could not set my phone down! I felt like you captured them as a couple perfectly!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/18/2018
Greatest Story ever, I hope you become a writer one day or that you are one cause I would love to read other stories.
xxIvorySkinnedxx chapter 22 . 2/3/2018
This was so freaking good.
Whirlwind421 chapter 22 . 4/18/2017
That was too sweet. I loved it. And I really need to go to bed. Darn you! :D :D :D I was awesome!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/18/2016
GOD THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL MY EMOTIONS WERE DESTROYED BUT IT WAS STILL DO GOOD
Abby Finkle chapter 21 . 3/25/2015
Omg! That was not okay! I want to cry! I think I did start crying! Ugh! But I load this story it was so cute until this chapter of course! XD But great job writing this!
JessM chapter 22 . 2/8/2015
So, that was amazing. Could you do me a favor? And write an erotic novel? And then let me know so I can go buy it? Because oh my god...it took me three days of free time to read this (I get precious little free time), and I'm about ready to spend another 3 days just to read it again! Thank you!
DeenaTweety chapter 22 . 1/18/2015
Oh. My. God!

Loved this fic, every word :) everyone was in character and the writing is superb! Honestly... I almost cried neat the end haha! So glad Joey and Chandlers got their happy ending. Thanks for writing such a beautiful story!
NemoChan320 chapter 22 . 1/15/2015
I loved this! Your characterizations of everyone were spot on! This was a really sweet fic, I'm really glad it had a happy ending, I was worried for a second there :)
Nameturkeyl chapter 22 . 9/21/2014
This is super sweet ! Great work !I Can totally imagine the way chandler talks n jokes in your fantastic fic ,see through his insecurity deep down the heart !This is gold !best chanoey ever
Maaya chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I seriously cannot understand how this doesn't have more reviews. It's hands down my favorite Friends fanfiction. I love your characterizations and dialogue, and the smut is A and hits several of my kinks. Thank you so much for writing and sharing! I'm only sad that you see to have moved on to other fandoms by now, I world have loved to see more from you here. :-)
DMCS-VietPleb chapter 22 . 4/19/2014
Ohmygod, I cried. Words - well, any words *I* know - can't even begin to describe how amazing this story was. Funny, well-paced, hot, and - most importantly - it had a happy friggin' ending. I'm a sucker for happy endings.

And your characterization of everybody was just friggin' phenomenal. Every chapter played out in my head like an actual episode.

I just - This is definitely a favorite of mine. Write more for these two, please? (:
Mickey chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
Aw Joey! Com'n Chandler, just give him your love...