Reviews for The Slave girl and her Alpha
Aliceandbellafor chapter 65 . 1/31
Ever
WHAT THE FREAKING HELL!
tessa chapter 54 . 1/10
Tanya is a stupid bitch like its her business I feel like killing her arghhh she bloody annoying
Ideliin chapter 13 . 1/2
Hehe, Limes... XD
Night3603 chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
I know its a bit late to say this but...IF two women could have biological children then Alice would not be able to bear bella a son. There is no male dna, no Y chromosome for that to happen. Two women could only bear a female child. Same if it was two males if it were possible. But then this is famfiction you can fo what you want lol. Just saying it cant physically happen. Anyway im enjoying this so far, but i do have to say the spelling, grammar and punctuation could be edited and improved on. Its sometimes hard to tell whats going on because of that.
oneeyereader chapter 81 . 9/20/2014
Wow that was a quick read.
oneeyereader chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
Learn to spell please.
oneeyereader chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
File 13 page 4
oneeyereader chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
Bedtime cartoons Saturday
oneeyereader chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
If I told you wants coming would ruin your story.
oneeyereader chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Today is the last Summer Friday of 2014 .No more Summer days of School the Schools call them Fall .
Dragonling743 chapter 60 . 7/13/2014
well duh. guess I walked into that one.
Dragonling743 chapter 57 . 7/13/2014
the question here is why is Alice rejecting everything. Something is very wrong with all of this.
Almighty Rainbow Dash chapter 53 . 7/12/2014
I've always hated Tanya. Whether it was the real books or some fanfiction she is always a Grade A Female dog... if you catch my drift.
Dragonling743 chapter 34 . 7/12/2014
very good. your writing is definitely improving as the story moves onwards along with the characters