Reviews for Eyes Wide Open (I Have Finally Seen the Light)
karmenhyne chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Is this a completed story? I remember coming over here from Livejournal to check it out and absolutely loving it; I don't see this kind of story very often, you see. I hope it's not the end. I want to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
That ending. Those feels.

This is tender and tragic and beautiful.
Dinah1997 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Please write more! I want to find out what happens next!
Sunny chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Wow, scary! This Edward is terrible! And I'm glad Bella showed Alice hers when she tried her stupid dress-up nonsense! I come from Mervin's recap (that's where I found the link to this fic), so I can see which points you tried to make - sticking to what Meyer said regarding newborns' thirst and having to disappear when becoming a vampire, rather than sticking to what she shows us. But I gotta ask: why doesn't Bella's leg just get repaired? This is something that Meyer both tells&shows us (because vampires are Hotter Than You, but still). Can't wait to see your new chapters!
Phoenix NightStar chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This is great and I wish to thank you for this story and for making Bella, seem more human.
Amethystri chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Is it going to be cannon pairings? It shouldnt be.
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
That was really, really good. I liked it a lot!
scifiromance chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Aww, this is heartbreaking! So well written, I'm impressed, particularly with the characterisation. Well done. :)
liron-aria chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
When the alert for this story popped up in my inbox, my first thought was 'This can't be right' and my second thought was 'Oh no, she's gone over to the dark side!' But your writing is basically fabulous, so I clicked on the link and read it anyway.

And now I'm intrigued. Possibly having an allergic to Twilight, but intrigued. I love that you had Bella recognise that she wanted to be vampire because it was glamorous/fun and were open about it from the get-go. Alice was... Surprising, since she's normally the best with Bella out of all of them, but I'd like to see what more you do with it. I take it you're not going the Magic Mental Shield route with this?

I like the darker tone you have going, and I really liked Bella's reunion with Charlie. And that Emmett was so respectful, and that he and Rose were the ones to take Bella to Charlie. I'd be interested to see what you do with Carlisle/Jasper/Esme, too. Good luck writing!
LucidKren chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Your summary was so intriguing that I had to check this out. It has a mature, dark feel to it that the books were sorely missing. I very much enjoyed this first chapter. I'm interested in seeing what happens with this story. Great work.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 6/21/2013