Reviews for A Test of Character
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 3/29
Definitely is tricky to write Luffy as a marine and have him not come off as OOC. You did a pretty good job here, especially towards the end. Excellent job with the tense as well, it read very smoothly. Thank you for writing and posting this!
protective-kitsune chapter 1 . 3/5
That was really good! Exceptionally sad, but so good!
ResolutionFlames chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I remember reading this a long time ago. It took me a while, but now I've found it again and I'm glad I got to read such a well-written absolutely heart-wrenching story again. It's only meant to be read once in a while to feel the full pain after all.

I didn't expect it the first time, but it just proves you can't judge a story by it's tags.

Test of character indeed. We're all proud of you Luffy.

With that said, I'm glad I found this and read it again. It's really good. Brought me to tears, which is actually a bit difficult to do. The ending was absolutely terrible of you, but it fits. It fits so well that I wouldn't wish for another ending, even if it meant Luffy getting a second chance.

With that said, I'll be keeping an eye on this story for a future reread - and you, you have a great writing-style, haha.

Adieu. Have a good day and may great reviews flourish your stories. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
THIS IS NOT WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR TT_TT
lany-chan chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Urgggg such a heart-breaking story yet amazing at the same time
SayMrrp chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I'm tearing up. Thanks a lot... for writing this.
JerzaIn24 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Shit that was awesome...
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Oi! Do you happen to know any other Marine Luffy fics? I only found one other so far in which he drags Smoker along with him...
LittlemissLazy chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Oh God! I never even knew that a tear fell from my cheek, I only realize that i cried when i finished reading this. Are you a freaking sadist, Author-ya? Well, I don't care because this is an awesome story, Awesome writer.
ashlynhope28 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
This is so realistic and great and I love it so much. Thank you for writing it and making me cry. ;_;
yuki chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Wao. This fic make me want to cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
wish there had been more this is really good. I can't wait to read more of your stories.
crazzyredhead chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
This is really good wish there had been more Love your stories. it is so sad
Edelweiss00 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Oh my god. I cried at the end because all I can think of is how Luffy would really be okay with dying just so he can save someone. I really loved this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014