Reviews for Briarlight's Cure
James chapter 35 . 20h
Can u please make more. This was even bettwr than a whole warriors book.
Blackstorm of Thunderclan chapter 35 . 1/18
Amazing story, I hope you will update soon, even if it has been over a year since you last updated.
Kwitty chapter 30 . 1/8
Uh, The Last Hope isn't the Power of Three, it's Omen of the Stars.
Mmmmop chapter 35 . 12/16/2016
Oh my God! I love this story!
Briarfeather chapter 29 . 12/16/2016
I've always believed that the rainbow bridge is where dead pets go to wait for us twolegs... Not to be creepy or anything... ;)
Izzie Bolton chapter 6 . 12/15/2016
Who is flametail again? Also, I love this chapter.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/3/2016
I NEED MOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEE
AmberVine chapter 35 . 10/27/2016
When do you think you will do another chapter is there is going to be one?
Answer me email: I think ;)
furryfelines1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
This has to be the best story I have ever read. You are so very talented in writing that the Erin's should seriously consider having you part of their team. It's true, and I'm not saying that just to be nice. I'm very eager to read the next chapter! I have to say, you are a master at cliffhangers. ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
I'm guessing that at furst,(yes, furst is a pun) Jayfeather gets really jealous that some other tom took his Briar, because she has kits. Once Briarlight explains how they were Viola's kits, he will be fine. You've been inactive for quite some time CrimsonFlame07, but I understand that you must be extremely busy with school, etc. Chapter 33 was left at a cliffhanger and I can't contain my excitement for the next chapter! It would be just purr-fect if you wrote chapter 34 when you have the time. May Starclan light your path!
ginger77005 chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
This story is SOOO good! It's probably the best one I have and will ever read. Please write the next chapter! I can't wait to see Jayfeather's reaction to the kits.
Varghul chapter 35 . 6/13/2016
Hehe. Let me guess. Jayfeather is completely shocked?
Darkness-Emrys chapter 35 . 6/2/2016
Please continue I really want to know what happens next, i want to know what his reaction is
Silvermoon chapter 35 . 5/23/2016
Do mooooooooorrrre!I love this so much!This literally took like five seconds to write,I love this so much!
Guest chapter 34 . 5/20/2016
Hi, I am ebonyfire, and I think the simple reason that jayfeather and briarlight like each other, but each is to shy to say it.