Reviews for Briarlight's Cure
furryfelines1 chapter 1 . 6/16
This has to be the best story I have ever read. You are so very talented in writing that the Erin's should seriously consider having you part of their team. It's true, and I'm not saying that just to be nice. I'm very eager to read the next chapter! I have to say, you are a master at cliffhangers. ;-)
I'm guessing that at furst,(yes, furst is a pun) Jayfeather gets really jealous that some other tom took his Briar, because she has kits. Once Briarlight explains how they were Viola's kits, he will be fine. You've been inactive for quite some time CrimsonFlame07, but I understand that you must be extremely busy with school, etc. Chapter 33 was left at a cliffhanger and I can't contain my excitement for the next chapter! It would be just purr-fect if you wrote chapter 34 when you have the time. May Starclan light your path!
ginger77005 chapter 1 . 6/15
This story is SOOO good! It's probably the best one I have and will ever read. Please write the next chapter! I can't wait to see Jayfeather's reaction to the kits.
Varghul chapter 35 . 6/13
Hehe. Let me guess. Jayfeather is completely shocked?
Darkness-ice chapter 35 . 6/2
Please continue I really want to know what happens next, i want to know what his reaction is
Silvermoon chapter 35 . 5/23
Do mooooooooorrrre!I love this so much!This literally took like five seconds to write,I love this so much!
Hi, I am ebonyfire, and I think the simple reason that jayfeather and briarlight like each other, but each is to shy to say it.
Moonlight Talon of the Night chapter 34 . 2/22
Goddamn stayed up til 2 am EST to read this entire fic again and it's been two freaking years since you updated! I am dying to know what happens next, but if you're inactive now I would feel somewhat hollow, not knowing what happens next.

Ever so contented
Talon
Coryxkenshinlover chapter 35 . 1/1
Pllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaa aaaaassssassssse update this is getting good
Moonlight Talon of the Night chapter 35 . 12/21/2015
Well just my luck, this was actually one of my first favorite fan fictions before i actually started to make my own, and i loved this one, this became one of my inspirations, and now i must favorite it so i never lose it again

Ever happy
Talon
Lightningpeltw chapter 20 . 9/21/2015
Lel, my name is Lily too! XD
Jayjayluva chapter 35 . 5/26/2015
OH MY FLIPPING GOODNESS! THIS IS SOOOOOO AMAZING, I NEED (or really really want) MORE OF THIS AMAZING FANFIC. I KNOW IT IS OVER A YEAR U HAVE LAST UPDATED BUT STILL. KEEP IT GOING GURL!(I hope ur a girl cuz that would be embarrassing if u aren't) :) :P
Snipthewolf chapter 35 . 4/27/2015
Damn you cliffhaaaaaaaaaaannnnggeeeeeeeeeers.

Anyway, looking forward to a new chapter, Snips out.
Jaguarstar chapter 4 . 4/11/2015
This is such a fantastic story I'm glad to be reading it again! :D
BreeZaps chapter 35 . 2/26/2015
I want to know what happens next.