Reviews for Titans Tomorrow
D-Man chapter 17 . 12/27/2013
!Awesome! story cant wait for the sequel.
Stella Bella 123 chapter 17 . 12/19/2013
This was so good! I literally read the whole thing in one shot! It was such good movement of each aspect of the story, and I love that it started out sad but progressed to hopeful even though the sad still crept in. Really really nice!
BartWLewis chapter 17 . 12/14/2013
Awesome ending to your story.
JasonVUK chapter 17 . 12/14/2013
Great ending, great story in all _ I look forward to the sequel :D
Themadzlove chapter 17 . 12/14/2013
Can't wait for the sequel:)
chinaluv chapter 17 . 12/13/2013
Luv luv luv it
Bluedog197 chapter 17 . 12/13/2013
D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HOW CUTE did you see that she connected their mind's and i'm guessing she saw his past too but now they can be together forever and so that's what he meant a vacation ahhh i thought he meant no more being heroes but not bad i can't wait to see what you pull out of your sleeve for the sequel because if this is how great the story was then i have no doubt in my mind that the sequel will be fantastic so good luck and i'll be back (as long as there is bbxrae) reviewing your sequel peace.
chinaluv chapter 16 . 12/8/2013
I luv this story!
BartWLewis chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
Aw shnap the end of the 'Teen' Titans and the start of the Titans?
BartWLewis chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
Shit! Slade is a sick bastard.
Hi chapter 15 . 12/2/2013
I need more
BlackCat160 chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
I really don't know what to say besides I love this story so far! I really hope they don't disband but I'm not even sure anymore because of that ending! Very good and I can't wait for more chapters! :)
Sad sad sad sad chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Very sad
Zinnia99 chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
I liked this chapter. Raven has found herself in a difficult spot now. I can't believe they actually were going to kill Slade.
BartWLewis chapter 14 . 11/27/2013
Wow I cant believe Raven is gonna quit the Titans. Hopefully Beast Boy has a plan to make her his before she leaves.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »