Reviews for Big Brother
Secrets Of A Broken Angel chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
This was adorable! Loved it
HuntressofHope chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Do you think you could do a one shot about the night before BoFA? Like, a little scene between K and F? I've been trying to find a well-written one for ages. Plus, I really like your style of writing. It's really close to mine. :-) Great story, by the way.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Great story. Very well written.
karmine chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Loved this! :) It was so cute!
LadyWallace chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Aw, I love this story so much ) You capture the brotherliness so well, it's just adorable. Yep, unfortunately, Kili, your big bro will probably always be able to beat you ;) Maybe Kili should get some revenge though. Maybe you might like to use that as a prompt if you want, either Fili getting an unsuspected tickle attack or something else Kili cooks up ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I've read all of it with a smile on my face.
You writing's great!
Sharla chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Awwwww. Very cute and sweet, and very touching. You did such a great job portraying their sibling relationship. They play-fight ("I'm your big brother, it's my job to torture you" - hee hee!) but the bottom line is they love each other so much. 3 The ending is really touching. Wonderful work!
drakkhammer chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This was very cute. I saw Pabu's wonderful art and had to come over to read it. It's nice to see the brother's being playful. I will have to check out your other work as I'm a huge Mitchell fan and am working a long piece for him at the moment. He's a fascinating character isn't he?
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
"I'm your big brother. It's my job to torture you." Ahahahaha. Brotherhood in a nutshell. It's so perfectly apt! Actually, one of my cousins actually said something of the sort to his sister once. We were down by the river, sitting on a pier, and he just randomly shoved her in the water. When she emerged, dripping and angry, she demanded, "Why did you do that?" He shrugged and answered nonchalantly, "It's my job." So I was quite surprised and delighted to see the same words come from Fili!
kittykat2015 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Totally adorable!
SoraOfSkye chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This is really cute! My siblings used to pin me down and tickle me a lot too. As for the non-durincest warning, there were times where your text CAN be read the wrong way, despite your forewarning. Be careful with that because durincest fangirls can be relentless! This was great though. Well done!
MomoftheShire chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Nicely done! And your spelling and grammar are excellent - or you have a good editor. Refreshing!