Reviews for Catch a Body
Tersa chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Lovely! Wonderful! The reviews are in! Legit though I enjoyed it a lot, very good Viv! And I really liked the changes you made with Tony finding out Phil was alive. Perfect.
Avengerscrazygal chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
You wrote this perfectly! Luv it! Yay Coulson! Haven't read that book though! Wait a second! *rereads Disclaimer* Marvel/Disney! I knew it! Disney did contribute to that movie! Why else would they advertise it on their monorails in Florida?! Huh? Universal Studios owns its own Marvel superhero island? Paramount is at the beginning? NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I JUST WANNA KNOW WHO OWNS THIS! WHY?!
Ideographer chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I've never read Catcher in the Rye, and for that I feel like I should apologise, because I'm probably not getting a lot of what the plot's about without knowing it. But nevertheless you did a brilliant job of giving me enough information on the story that I understood what was going on and the symbolism involved.

In any case, I really enjoyed this story. You captured Tony and Bruce quite well, I feel, so no worrying about them being OOC. ;)

If I had anything to say constructive criticism wise- the ending may benefit from tweaking so it runs along with the plot of the story rather than its subplot- generally I find it makes the point more poignant. But do take my advice with a pinch of salt- I haven't read Catcher in the Rye and I'm no expert writer, so my point may be incorrect or flawed. :)

But I really enjoyed this! I'll be looking at more of your work!

-Ideographer