Reviews for Vibrio Vulnificus
Takokusha chapter 4 . 9/27
I can absolutely imagine this chain of events really happening! :)
Adore the way you depict Hannibal and Will together 3
guest chapter 8 . 9/20
Oh my- this is hot!
More of this, plz!
BabyGhost123 chapter 9 . 5/6
This us a great story so far...can't wait for the next chapters to come...update soon
Falcon's Jade chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
The description of how sick Will is and Hannibal's response to everything was written very well. The appearances by Jack and Alana, and the comments about how they behave when Will is sick and Hannibal has to take care of him is very believable, especially the narrative about how Jack will only seriously consider it when he sees it with his own eyes but still downplay it with other people. Looking forward to more
Anonymous chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
I love your writing! And this story is divine! It's one of the few stories I have bookmarked. Please update as frequently as you possibly can because I cannot (figuratively) stop turning the pages.
junkie munkie chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
hehe even drugged up to the gills will still realises that hannibal's method of temperature taking isn't right.
shhhh-ugar can't imagine will's nightmares being worse than they are now, no wonder even hannibal was sympathetic

i feel really oblivious not knowing, but i'll be killing myself if i don't ask,soooo what's with the mr. rogers bit ( sorry if its obvious )

i have a feeling we're over the worst, i can feel hannibals mind working out how to seduce him now that he's recovering.
can't wait for more
Nekobaby1997 chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Very addicting story
junkie munkie chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
wow i could feel my iq skyrocket as i altered my mindset to absorb your physiological terminology, also i loved your use of the word 'incinerating' in reference to him fighting the bacteria, it was very striking.

i don't think i've ever felt like such an intruder, when i was reading about hannibal's... ministrations towards the unconscious will. i won't deny that i loved it though

and i swear hannibal became the loyal PROTECTIVE dog to will there at the end. it was fresh to see the roles reversed.
still LOVING it, please continue
junkie munkie chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
i love how graphic you were in the first few chapters about his ...digestive problems, got such a kick and recoil of disgust at the visualness of it all.

all i keep thinking is 'oh hannibal, you so sly...please continue '
i find it great that will actually has all this control over hannibal and neither of tem seem to realise it.

i'm in love with your style of writing, and as you can tell your fic.
i look forward to more
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
love your storey the way its written and the plot
watergoddesskasey chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
great chapter!
Carol Brady chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
Hope you continue. Pretty good portrayal of both characters. Personally think would take more time for some of this to happen. Like premise though! Going to go read your other stories.
watergoddesskasey chapter 5 . 6/23/2013