Reviews for Fortunate Sons
4everDestined chapter 7 . 10/14/2017
So I just did a reread of all your fics- because of their epicness. I was weary about doing this one again because hello! 7 chapters. This fic is still as good as the first time I read it, and I've come to the conclusion I need more of these types of fics-jim captured at birth, so thanks for that.

Not sure if you'll ever be updating again, but I hope you do. Just wanted you to know we still love your stuff.
Medeaa chapter 7 . 9/29/2017
mindblowing and amazing. continue please this story
FrankieHS chapter 7 . 3/22/2017
Please, please consider continuing this story! I love all of your stories and hope that will be able to come back to them someday.
The idiot with no name chapter 7 . 1/23/2017
It's really unfortunate that you stopped updating any of your stories, your writing is really good and you have such amazing ideas!
Following this just in case you ever do decide to continue writing *crossing fingers*
Kudos!
kelly chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
Loved the Kirk character in this story. Wish you would continue the story
MumblePhantomFox chapter 7 . 12/5/2016
I really, really like this. :D All of your fics are awesome; when I wanna read Star Trek stuff, I come to you first. 3
atymer chapter 7 . 11/29/2016
I was enjoying this so much, even though I noticed the author has not been on site for a very long time. Certainly this few chapters are entertaining enough to go on my fav list. I nearly never ever ever put an incomplete story on my list though. I'm hoping for a return one day and it gets completed. So I'm going to follow as well, you know, just in case.
Genibane chapter 7 . 11/9/2016
Dang, this is dark. And as intriguing as heck, wish there was more. I can't help but want then to get their comeuppance from Jim.
michelle-csp chapter 5 . 8/4/2016
I enjoyed this immensely. I know it's been a few years, but I hope you continue this story.
ColorMeGrayce chapter 7 . 4/23/2016
This has been freaking amazing to read!
omg! Thank you for sharing this!
Do you have plans on continuing this?
Delete-account-please-7472094 chapter 7 . 1/20/2016
I hope you uget ate cause I can't wait to read more.
Grace2smile chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
Whoa...quite the story there. O.o I like it! What the heck is Valhalandramide, though?
magdilen chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I am really enjoying this AU. Are you planning to continue it?
catbob1 chapter 7 . 10/13/2015
O M G ! This is so Much darker than your usual story. Still, it is a great story. Too bad you haven't been able to finish it. Maybe one day you can. As always, thanks for sharing your time, talent and imagination. Keep up the good work. Kudos.
hank chapter 5 . 10/8/2015
"...a third of their boarders." you wanted 'borders' I think. the one you have at least pay rent..
"...by its own solar system.." try to 'buy' it
contact if you wish