Reviews for Fortunate Sons
meriland25 chapter 7 . 3/27
Fascinating story, well written with an amazing new take on the universe and characters. Crazy Jim is perfectly terryfying and badass in his realism and I look forward to the next chapter! LLAP.
kasey123 chapter 5 . 2/19
Need more
BlueMoonChaos chapter 7 . 1/17
This Jim is kinda screwy, but kinda still the same Jim we know from the movies. At least, that's how he seems to me. Can't wait to find out what happens next, and finding out who the Starfleet mole is (have a couple ideas but don't want to say just yet)! Please update soon! This is really good!
do I still have a hope... this is wonderful. continue please...
whitecat53 chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
I love this story! It's such a brilliant original idea! I adore Jim and its awesome to see George! Hope to read more! Love your work so much!
nan chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
How the hell did your brain come up with this? Its so crazy/brilliant that I can only think you must be some kind of past-life version of JTK. Maybe that should be present-life? Anyhow Spock says that if you complete this task a variable possibility that you will not one day become Captain of the Enterprise is so infinitesimal that it is impossible to calculate the odds against it. How's that for a fascinating carrot?
Gwen chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
Rats! You have abandoned this fic and its brilliant and fascinating. Spock isn't even in yet! Can you be coaxed back?
Thanks for the read either way.
Thousandsmiles chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
Wow. Either this stuff update when I wasn't looking or I never read out all the chapters. Anyway I'm glad I did now cause its awesome!
Rei Sakura Li chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
Hi! I'm loving everything I've found you've written. This story is awesome! Haven't ever found one with George Kirk in it. Are you going to update soon? Hope you are.
Deydrian chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
OK, so literally your stories are some of the best I've ever read before. I've been lurking on this site for a long time and never found the motivation to get an account until I read your stuff. Then, I absolutely had to follow them as well as any of your future fanfics. I eagerly await any new works when you find the time. Keep up the good work! ヾ(๑)
lanteaddicted chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
update?
Poppydots chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
Beloved Daughter chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
Oh wow. This story is absolutely brilliant and completely unique. I had no clue what to expect coming into this story or even once I started reading the story. So much fun! :)

I can only hope you will update again soon!
Konri Kari chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
This is great!
Anon chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
Ooooooh my goodness, this is so good. Like ridiculously fantastic. It is easily the best fan fiction I've read in recent memory. My heart has been pounding since pretty much line one of chapter one. It has plot twists and turns that I never saw coming and I am just so enthusiastic about where you'll take us next. I cannot get enough.

So, of course, I'm a wee bit bummed that it's been a while since you've updated, but I'll be tucking this one away for whenever you have the time and ability to put up the next chapter. Thank you for the read, I will be watching, waiting, and ready for the next installment! You rock.