Reviews for Fortunate Sons
Delete-account-please-7472094 chapter 7 . 1/20
I hope you uget ate cause I can't wait to read more.
AnnaBanana90 chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
Whoa...quite the story there. O.o I like it! What the heck is Valhalandramide, though?
magdilen chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I am really enjoying this AU. Are you planning to continue it?
catbob1 chapter 7 . 10/13/2015
O M G ! This is so Much darker than your usual story. Still, it is a great story. Too bad you haven't been able to finish it. Maybe one day you can. As always, thanks for sharing your time, talent and imagination. Keep up the good work. Kudos.
hank chapter 5 . 10/8/2015
"...a third of their boarders." you wanted 'borders' I think. the one you have at least pay rent..
"...by its own solar system.." try to 'buy' it
contact if you wish
hank chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
or possibly' incomprehensible'.. sorry just thought of that one
hank chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
'...the rest of his sentence was completely illegible." was it hand written, then it might have been illegible, if it was spoken it may have been 'unintelligble'
no flames just good henglish.
contact if you wish
csarbani14 chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
I read it, I'm loving it, and I still don't get whats going on. Its great!
MarburyBlur chapter 7 . 8/2/2015
I love this ruthless, insane Jim.
MarburyBlur chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
Ho-ly shit.
tanseynz chapter 7 . 4/30/2015
Would love it if you considered continuing this as there are so many possibilities and some outright questions, such as what is valhalandramine and why has Jim been made addicted?
meriland25 chapter 7 . 3/27/2015
Fascinating story, well written with an amazing new take on the universe and characters. Crazy Jim is perfectly terryfying and badass in his realism and I look forward to the next chapter! LLAP.
kasey123 chapter 5 . 2/19/2015
Need more
BlueMoonChaos chapter 7 . 1/17/2015
This Jim is kinda screwy, but kinda still the same Jim we know from the movies. At least, that's how he seems to me. Can't wait to find out what happens next, and finding out who the Starfleet mole is (have a couple ideas but don't want to say just yet)! Please update soon! This is really good!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
do I still have a hope... this is wonderful. continue please...