Reviews for Fortunate Sons
The idiot with no name chapter 7 . 1/23
It's really unfortunate that you stopped updating any of your stories, your writing is really good and you have such amazing ideas!
Following this just in case you ever do decide to continue writing *crossing fingers*
Kudos!
kelly chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
Loved the Kirk character in this story. Wish you would continue the story
MumblePhantomFox chapter 7 . 12/5/2016
I really, really like this. :D All of your fics are awesome; when I wanna read Star Trek stuff, I come to you first. 3
atymer chapter 7 . 11/29/2016
I was enjoying this so much, even though I noticed the author has not been on site for a very long time. Certainly this few chapters are entertaining enough to go on my fav list. I nearly never ever ever put an incomplete story on my list though. I'm hoping for a return one day and it gets completed. So I'm going to follow as well, you know, just in case.
Genibane chapter 7 . 11/9/2016
Dang, this is dark. And as intriguing as heck, wish there was more. I can't help but want then to get their comeuppance from Jim.
michelle-csp chapter 5 . 8/4/2016
I enjoyed this immensely. I know it's been a few years, but I hope you continue this story.
ColorMeGrayce chapter 7 . 4/23/2016
This has been freaking amazing to read!
omg! Thank you for sharing this!
Do you have plans on continuing this?
Delete-account-please-7472094 chapter 7 . 1/20/2016
I hope you uget ate cause I can't wait to read more.
Grace2smile chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
Whoa...quite the story there. O.o I like it! What the heck is Valhalandramide, though?
magdilen chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I am really enjoying this AU. Are you planning to continue it?
catbob1 chapter 7 . 10/13/2015
O M G ! This is so Much darker than your usual story. Still, it is a great story. Too bad you haven't been able to finish it. Maybe one day you can. As always, thanks for sharing your time, talent and imagination. Keep up the good work. Kudos.
hank chapter 5 . 10/8/2015
"...a third of their boarders." you wanted 'borders' I think. the one you have at least pay rent..
"...by its own solar system.." try to 'buy' it
contact if you wish
hank chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
or possibly' incomprehensible'.. sorry just thought of that one
hank chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
'...the rest of his sentence was completely illegible." was it hand written, then it might have been illegible, if it was spoken it may have been 'unintelligble'
no flames just good henglish.
contact if you wish
csarbani14 chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
I read it, I'm loving it, and I still don't get whats going on. Its great!