Reviews for The Children of Heart
Jedi Alice chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
Okay, either Oliver just shot Richard, or the Knight offed himself. That, or it was Oliver who just died. Something tells me it was Richard who just kicked the bucket, though. Can't wait to find out how idiotic teen-Ace is!
mixxymae59 chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
Dudeee update pleasseee ! I really like the plot you thought of and I was really excited when I clicked the story ! But sadly it Had only two chapsss !
Please update :-) and I vote for ace next ! Favorite character hahahaha
Hikaru Einsberg chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
So who died? Oliver or Richard?...Though I think it's Oliver.

The story is interesting and the grammar is better than the other fics. I can't wait to see the next chapter.
jaoosa2 chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Finally someone writes about the roleholders past, this is something that is rarely "explored" in the HNKNA universe, I look forward to seeing more! :D
hi chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
more. now. please! this is an a very cool idea and it is written pretty well!
Xiemea chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I like this idea, it would be interesting to see the Role Holders when they were kids and just starting out. I can't wait to see more!
austriantatious chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I'm a fan of your works, so this excited me. I'm so eager to see the group as children! I know we saw a glimpse of Vivaldi, but to see Ace and Peter, ect. is really grand.
SalCuthin1122 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Nice start already. This idea seems interesting and I already love your writing style so, kudos to you! (I'm a really nit-picky reader, aha)
Can't wait for the next update!