Reviews for The End of the World
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
*rolls eyes*
Ugh elves and their vanity. A zit? *screams dramatically* oh no. Big whoop.
The world is crumbling.
Lol!
Skai07 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
AHAHAHAAHAH-OMGawd, u rite realli funny fics!
Kelsey chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Hmm... that wasn't the ending I expected. Still, very very funny.

But, just so you know, not all blondes have light eyebrows. There was a heated discussion at regarding Legolas's eyebrows. It is possible for them to be dark, and his hair to be light.
Thrillzone chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
No, it really is the end of the world! Legolas!
_
lol. I loved it
Shinigami Ree chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
That was B A D! LOL!
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
LoL! i knew something crazy would be at the end, but that was x_x
Sincerely, SimbiAni... luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!
hobbit-heather chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
heheheheh **thumbs up** I can't stop laughing. more :p! And to think I used to get a zit always just before picture day, hah but I never get acne so I can at least laugh at Lego O
keep it up! **gives you a cookie**
CaptainO chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
HA HA HA! was laughing the whole way through especially at the Mer/Pip part (ha ha ha), and then when Frodo Cally LeggyLass Lego-lego I cracked, and then I read on, and I just couldn't stop laughing. My best friend is obsessed with Legolas and Lucius Malfoy, you know, they got the whole light hair/dark eyebrow thing going on, and when I read this I immeadiately thought of her reaction to this fic (laughter mixed with anger, mostly laughter).
I loved this! And I am extremely happy because for Christmas I got the Evenstar Pendant of Arwen...but that's besides the point.
-Amanda
KittyCatBlack chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Okay... really cute. only thing I see in here that I didn't really like was M/P slash, but that's okay, cuz the rest of the story was wonderous.
Keep up the fantastic work!
~Cat~
Enelya chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
"we're psychic"? is that the best they could come up with? oh dear oh dear oh dear. merry and pippin really need to work on their lying skills.

and so what if legolas is a fake blonde? he looks great as a blonde! except for the clashing eyebrows thing... okay so maybe the blonde look wasn't the best look for him. but better blonde that redhead.

a ZIT! oh no! the world is coming to an end! LEGOLAS GREENLEAF, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF HOW MANY ZITS I HAVE HAD, HAVE AND WILL HAVE IN MY LIFE? get over it! and even if he did have a zit, it would probably be a perfect elvish zit that would go away in a few hours. or minutes. and it would pop up somewhere unseen, like on his toe. so what's to worry about?

but then again, this IS legolas.

~enelya
Sullen Kitten chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Oy! This is a jewel. More!
Aelaer chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
A zit? Ouch...

And I see how much the Fellowship cares for Legolas! :P
UnDeadGoat chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
FUNNY! I especially like "That's not the only thing that's too hard." FUNNY!
Mlle D. Grey chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
ok...

this is really gd 2,u really hv a talent in humor, so write more, dun waste it, or i'll kill u! ok? OK? huh? huh? O...K...?

ok, so i'll take that as a yes, so hurry up close this window now, open the Microsoft Word and WRITE MORE! i'm waiting...

cleo
Venyatuima chapter 1 . 1/2/2003
tehehehe! lol, poor 'lego-lego'. the world is terrible to vain elves isn't it?