Reviews for One Year to Rule Them All
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 49 . 4/1
Soulless Sam is more unlikeable in your story than on the show, but at the Sam time yours is more accurate. Not having a soul makes you pure evil, not just unable to be empathic, but something that they would hunt. Very believable.
jwoo2525 chapter 22 . 3/22
Good writing and while sixteen is nothing for a lot of girls, I think the mental consequences are still the same. In most states it's legal, but the mental maturity level of a 16 year old vs. a 26 (that's how old he is here right? If Dean's 30?) makes the situation almost predatory. But, that's not to knock your writing. A man with no conscience would likely make JUST the choice that Sam made. And even though it felt physically great, hopefully she doesn't come to regret her choice. Not in the woe is me, I feel abused sort of way. Just that she may meet a boy she has genuine feelings for and wish that her first time had included some emotion. I think for a lot of girls, even though it's not as great feeling as I'm sure Sam made it, the fumbling awkwardness of a boy (who thinks he's in love and who you think loves you) is almost a rite of passage. Either way, still loved it and reading on!
KeepCalmAndDoItLikeAFanGirl chapter 33 . 2/11
Well i got this far without needing a break but bliiimey! do i need one, your stories are awesome and i'm so involved with it all that if i don't take a break i may break down, its easy to imagine that soulless Sam was bad or what his soul is going through in hell but your mind just kinda protects you from some of it so you don't go a little crazy trying to rescue fictional characters :/ so i am taking a breather for a couple days before getting back on the wagon.
Seriously...you write awesome stories. Intense stories, but awesome nonetheless :D Keep up the good work!
3Emma chapter 49 . 1/11
I never really liked the Campbell's. That was one hell of a story and a journey Dean and Lizzy went on. I really like that Lizzy can read Dean like an open book.
3Emma chapter 48 . 1/10
Lizzy reacted exactly how I expected about Sam. The dogs knows. Did he see Castiel, as he was only invisible to the humans? I feel like there is so much more to come, kind of like a bigger picture. I'm not too upset with the decision because I have complete faith in you.
3Emma chapter 47 . 1/10
This feels like the beginning of a rocky road. I'm excited.
3Emma chapter 44 . 1/10
I was going to skim read over the cage part, but I couldn't because you wrote it beautifully. It's horribly sad and completely unfathomable. I'm really looking forward to the last cage chapter :).
3Emma chapter 43 . 1/8
Nice to have a bit of Sam time, even if he is soulless. Will we see Kaylee again? That would make for an interesting story.
3Emma chapter 42 . 1/4
Grampie Bobby, ever the observant one. Dean has come a long way since the beginning of this story. Don't knock the fluff, it's great.
3Emma chapter 41 . 1/4
I love Bobby too. This was the first chapter the guys and Sam were in without a scene change. That's exciting, I can only guess Dean and Lizzy are going to find out soon.
3Emma chapter 37 . 1/3
No complaints. It's Dean and Lizzy doing something that isn't all that surprising, you have touched on this subject before.
3Emma chapter 36 . 1/3
Minus the kink, the power struggle is really interesting to see. I kind of like it. I think I forgot what a independent badass Lizzy is.
3Emma chapter 34 . 1/2
Yeah, I would say go completely nuts, but I think I'm a touch too late. So I'm trying to work out the Latin without translating, I'm guessing Frater means brother and Salvator means saviour, but I have no clue what meus or Sanguis means. I probably completely butchered that.
Now you've got me really excited to see what you've done with The French Mistake and the rest of season 6.
3Emma chapter 33 . 1/2
You got my tear ducts going, I don't know why but I could perfectly envision this. The gifts were awesome.
Cage Sam got it bad, so sad :(.
3Emma chapter 30 . 1/2
That was real cute, a complete contrast to the last chapter.