Reviews for You are my Happiness
GreenDrkness chapter 22 . 5/19/2016
This story was soo cute and I loved it with all the ups and downs... ok not all the downs with you having Shinichi dying on us but you redeemed yourself by doing that twist and bringing him back to life though its sad that they will have to endure all their loved ones dying before them
Keep on the writes
eminadaisuki chapter 22 . 3/24/2016
are conan and christie in love with each other? because honestly, the way they interact with each other is more than a sibling affection. after all, there is a saying that twins are soul mates in their past life. and in the past incest is not really forbidden until humans thought it was disgusting. i'm not saying i approve of it, just an opinion, after all, laws are created by people who wants power and feeling righteous. is incest part of the 10 commandments? i kind of forgot them. maybe or maybe not i stop believing in god and humans so called justice and laws. oh, and your story's great. you know i really hope kudou shinichi is real at least he can see the colors of the world unlike those so called bringer of justice they can only see the world as black and white. hope you'll make a sequel of this one
misuky7 chapter 22 . 2/16/2016
It was very sweet. I did so love reading it. :3
Sanity and Katlin chapter 22 . 1/22/2016
Very good story. Really enjoyed reading it. However, you do need to go over it again, either yourself or a Beta. You have quite a few spelling/grammatical errors.

S&K
AngelsBeast chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I read it again and i still love it! i don't know what to say... just... PERFECT! please, more KaiShin from you!
AngelsBeast chapter 22 . 9/4/2015
this story is WONDERFULL!your writing-style is very good(in my opinion) and you made the familiar theme (love, Conan changes back to shinichi, birth, marriage, live) into something perfectly sweet and new! one of the best fanfictions I ever read, honestly. continue writing, you have a talent there!
AngelsBeast chapter 22 . 9/4/2015
Guest chapter 18 . 8/20/2015
Please warn for male preg in the summary. Not everyone wants to read it and prefer not to be surprised by it. Thank you.
xBandanaRosesx chapter 22 . 7/3/2015
AMAZING! So kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
Kuroya.Phantom.In.Darkness chapter 22 . 6/10/2015
I LOOOOOVEEEEEE THIS STORY!
NerdyNation chapter 22 . 4/11/2015
I read 'the killer is you' saw 'Mitsuhiko' and 'handcuffs'
Mind: 'The Killer is you!' Mitsuhiko was taken in hand cuffs
Reality: Mitsuhiko takes out a handcuff
the not ossan chapter 22 . 1/25/2015
I was one step closer before murdering u... Thank godness shinichi is still alive! Its kinda sad tho, the fact that they become immortal good job with the story and i regret nothing from this!
CeruleanHolmes chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
After chapter 10 with the whole blue rose equals unrequited love bit its just like, "Kai, I think you'll have to change your color of rose." "Hn? Why?" " Because Red is a bit more fitting now don't you think?" Ahhhhhh they just fit so well together... *blissful adoration*
NekoGurl98 chapter 22 . 10/27/2014
The ending is so sweet! Though you killed Shinichi... how dare you. Jkjk, I get it was necessary. But srsly, you just about gave me a heart attack there.
Kaito gets hurt way too much, poor Kaito. And Shinichi in a wedding dress!
Really loved this story _
xBlackTigerx chapter 22 . 6/8/2014
Hi there Kira-San, this story was amazing! I love it and look forward to reading about their kids and them. You made a wonderful story with this and it was just beautiful. Thank you for writin such a wonderful story. I look forward to reading some I your other works