Reviews for You are my Happiness
AngelsBeast chapter 22 . 21h
this story is WONDERFULL!your writing-style is very good(in my opinion) and you made the familiar theme (love, Conan changes back to shinichi, birth, marriage, live) into something perfectly sweet and new! one of the best fanfictions I ever read, honestly. continue writing, you have a talent there!
AngelsBeast chapter 22 . 21h
Please warn for male preg in the summary. Not everyone wants to read it and prefer not to be surprised by it. Thank you.
xBandanaRosesx chapter 22 . 7/3
AMAZING! So kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
KurokoTetsuya0124 chapter 22 . 6/10
I LOOOOOVEEEEEE THIS STORY!
NerdyNation chapter 22 . 4/11
I read 'the killer is you' saw 'Mitsuhiko' and 'handcuffs'
Mind: 'The Killer is you!' Mitsuhiko was taken in hand cuffs
Reality: Mitsuhiko takes out a handcuff
the not ossan chapter 22 . 1/25
I was one step closer before murdering u... Thank godness shinichi is still alive! Its kinda sad tho, the fact that they become immortal good job with the story and i regret nothing from this!
CeruleanHolmes chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
After chapter 10 with the whole blue rose equals unrequited love bit its just like, "Kai, I think you'll have to change your color of rose." "Hn? Why?" " Because Red is a bit more fitting now don't you think?" Ahhhhhh they just fit so well together... *blissful adoration*
NekoGurl98 chapter 22 . 10/27/2014
The ending is so sweet! Though you killed Shinichi... how dare you. Jkjk, I get it was necessary. But srsly, you just about gave me a heart attack there.
Kaito gets hurt way too much, poor Kaito. And Shinichi in a wedding dress!
Really loved this story _
xBlackTigerx chapter 22 . 6/8/2014
Hi there Kira-San, this story was amazing! I love it and look forward to reading about their kids and them. You made a wonderful story with this and it was just beautiful. Thank you for writin such a wonderful story. I look forward to reading some I your other works
farawisa chapter 22 . 3/8/2014
i really like thid story, but you also really have to have someone look through it, since there are a lot of grammar mistakes in there. thanks for sharing!
Vivianne95 chapter 22 . 3/7/2014
YUP!
I truly forgive you for killing Shinichi!
Vivianne95 chapter 21 . 3/7/2014
When I read Shinichi was dead, i seriously thought of murdering you...
Thank you for using pandora and revive him. Great story!
Emptydarkneification chapter 22 . 1/23/2014