Reviews for Morgenstern Pride
Guest chapter 7 . 12/23/2016
This kind of pisses me off. I got all into this story for the Clace expecting mainly that. Maybe this was just a fun story for you, but this style is certainly not a style. So you have drama but you don't create the suspense that comes with drama. So you have humor but you have one type of humor and that's from taking the POV a step back and letting cute moments be observed, which is shitty humor. For a 'fun' story this is whatever, but this is a shitty way of doing a story. STOP SWITCHING POINT OF VIEWS. That's the number one thing to learn. Don't switch it too much, but good authors (exceptions) can pull it off. Then you come on FanFiction and EVERYONE thinks they are the exception. And some do okay not great but meh. But with the number of times you switched it there was no way for us to ever truly relate and familiarize ourselves with a character. Sorry for the rant and I don't even know how long ago you wrote this but yeahhh
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
This is sooo cute I love kid clace moments!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/1/2016
Please update this
TMIShips4Life chapter 18 . 10/21/2016
You really need to update this. This is a beautifully written story and I really love this. Your plot line is amazing, and it would be really cool if you can update soon!
amelia25 chapter 18 . 4/17/2016
DON'T LEAVE IT HANGING! PLEASE! I BEG YOU! UPDATE PLEASE!
Lava chapter 18 . 3/23/2016
UPDAAAAAAATE
syc.julie chapter 18 . 2/16/2016
UPDATE PLSSSSS! this story is soooooooooooo good ad i really wish u continue it!
brantleyh936 chapter 18 . 1/23/2016
Aww no more yet
brantleyh936 chapter 13 . 1/22/2016
Yeah
Guest chapter 18 . 12/18/2015
Please please please update I love your story and I realy want to know if the quartet will ever make up x
Lava chapter 18 . 12/14/2015
UPDAAAAAAAATE
bittersweet disappointment chapter 18 . 12/14/2015
Update please! This is a great story and I love how you draw out thd tenision. I can't wait to read more!
monkeygirl1425 chapter 18 . 11/8/2015
Love it!
laurene32 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
:-) omg awesome job! :-) :-):-) Love it so very much! :-) Awesome job! :-) :-) omg love love it
run with the doctor chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I love this story! I found it on AO3 and was so disappointed when it was only on chapter 3 there, so I found this and I was so happy that it went to chapter 18, but now you've left me hanging! The Clace angst makes me laugh and cry but I just want them to get together NOW!

I hope you'll update soon, but don't feel rushed.

Good luck, and I hope all is well with your life,

~ rwtd.