Reviews for Hush
HARDCORE FAN chapter 15 . 2/20
I don't know if you still read these reviews but I was wondering would you ever consider writing another covenant story because I love them and I know I can't be the only one...please think about...
KandyKorn24 chapter 15 . 10/24/2014
So...I may have had a slight freak out when I saw this update. I'm sad its over :'( but I'm happy cause it was a good story.
Are you going to do one shots of Burning Houses too?
xx'Gothic-Manga-Girl'xx chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
I was so shocked, I can't believe that Tyler was the one who took all their memories away... At the very least I'm glad that Reid, Caleb and Pogue remained together and happy. This story was fantastic from beginning to end and I'll definitely be looking forward to any more Covenant stories you may do. Keep up the awesome work!
ksp2010 chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
OMG...I was so not expecting that, I mean "baby boy" did it...just Loved this from start to finish you are an amazing writer and can't wait to see what you do next :-)
BookishPearlyGirl chapter 14 . 7/16/2014
Thank you for updating! I'm enjoying your story tremendously! Looking forward to reading more of it :)
KandyKorn24 chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
You updated! *happy dance*
Kissimi chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
I'M SO GLAD YOUR BACK!
ksp2010 chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
Dear lord you never disappoint. 2 down and 2 to go, so glad they are remembering ...This was an awesome update. You had me freaking out about Tyler. Loved loved loved it but now I need more :-)
Breyito-Black-Lupin chapter 13 . 7/11/2014
It's silly to have hopes of you updating after so long, right?
But...I really want you to!
Please?
It was really good and I want to know how it ends!
Plus, a foursome wouldnt be bad ;P

Kiss
KandyKorn24 chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
Ah! Does Caleb remember? Poor confused Reid. What about Tyler and Pogue? They're my favorite Covenant couple. Update soon please?
f4abeautifullie chapter 13 . 7/4/2014
Omg I feel honored that you were inspired by me! Yay!

I can't tell you enough how much I look forward to your updates. This story is really interesting, and I can't wait til shit hits the fan... Again. (Ugh gosh, I need to know what happens! Aaarrghh)

But keep up the good work!
Sha chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
It was really good even though I'm not into the boys being gay thing it was still good amAzing
Falcner chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
This is so wrong. Tyler killed his own stepfather! Why is the council thingy punishing them ALL? Seems a little bit weird and outdated to use that technique but okay. Excellent writing so far, there's a great hook in every chapter and you keep it light, interesting, and you mix the entire thing well with the plot you have plotted out. please keep writing.
ksp2010 chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
OMG... So worth the wait but now you've left me wanting more. Please update soon I must know what happens next. Loved it :-)
Kissimi chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
I loved 'burning house ' and I love this new story as well. Great Job. Continue the good work .
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »