Reviews for Scarred
camilauzumaki14 chapter 51 . 4/29
I JUST FINISHED THIS CHAPTER AND NOTICED THAT YOU HAVENT UPLOADED SINCE 2015 PLS DO CONTINUE THIS, I LOVE IT
icecreamnova chapter 33 . 3/3
not zetsu . Man everybody getting fired who next itachi, naruto
aSouthernCharmer chapter 51 . 2/26
Probably the best Fanfiction I've ever read! Seriously felt like I was reading a novel, with all the heart breaking moments and the wonderfully written love scenes that kept me turning the pages! In the anime, I absolutely hate Zetsu, you you did a wonderful job of making him so lovable! I love this pairing and only wish there were more stories out there on ObiNaru! Thank you! I hope you continue to update and write more stories!
icecreamnova chapter 26 . 2/25
Plead the fifth
Zedd18Uzunii chapter 1 . 2/13
Just watched the trailer on youtube.. really liked it...
so here i am xD
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 49 . 1/30
Have I ever told you how much I love Zetsu? Also, I’m a bit slow, so I just realized in this chapter that the takeover attempt carries some parallels to the Uchiha massacre….though I did at least before Fukaku said the line about taking care of Sasuke. Wonderful chapter, as always. I really have enjoyed how Obito has developed though out the story and, like Naruto said, lost his mask and found himself again.

And… shit. I knew Madara was trouble! :o
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 51 . 1/30
While Tayuya is the most realistic suspect, for some reason I don’t believe it’s her. I’m amazed at how complex this story has gotten, just…. wow. Ever considered writing for a living? XD No really, you’re an amazing author! Personally though, I’d rather keep you locked here on and write for us. XD I know it’s been a few years since you last updated, but I really hope you’ll be back one day and finish this masterpiece! If not, all I can say is thank you so much for what you did give us and for sharing your incredible writing. In my opinion your stories are severely underrated.

As for your question at the end I’d love to learn more about Zetsu! :D Your Zetsu is the best Zetsu ever and I love him. And Obito. And smut. But mostly Zetsu. XD
Alphabetta chapter 17 . 1/25
Tenten T_T Kishimoto probably designed you in two minutes and gave you the first name that popped into his head just to complete Team Gai but you're still cool.
I can sense the Kakashi issue turning really awful later. I hope Kakashi doesnt use what Naruto told him in confidence as evidence against Obito. Naruto made him promise not to tell anyone, but then again is not the first time Kakashi breaks a promise. He'd disappoint me so much if he did that... I like Kakashi and he doesn't seem to be an asshole so I keep my hopes up.
Alphabetta chapter 16 . 1/25
Obito just feigns indifference cause they're at work. What does Naruto want? That he kisses him in front of everyone? -_- Gosh he's so thick sometimes...
THAT MEASURING SCENE THO...
Alphabetta chapter 14 . 1/24
This is weird but im starting to imagine Naruto like Hunter Parrish. And Obito as the god of sex. That was an outstanding sex scene, I could tell how much thought you put into it. I'm still drooling like Jiraiya sama in the hot springs, probably more. And yea, these two needed to release some tension, for our delight.
Alphabetta chapter 12 . 1/24
FUGAKU IN A MANKINI

God I want to hug forever Obito pre incident he's so sweet aw, I also want to hug forever Obito post incident btw. T_T
Alphabetta chapter 8 . 1/23
Aww, so cute Naruto fooling himself into thinking he doesnt give a damn about Obito, he bats his eyelids once and Naruto is again at his feet, where he belongs. This is not gonna be an easy relationship, both have worrying issues. I love Naruto although his neediness desperates me sometimes, I love Obito although... I love Obito and I want him to be happy nearly as much as the Itachi Uchiha.
Can't wait to see jealous!Obito in action, is there an equivalent to amaterasu in business? Cause I think thats what is gonna hapen to Sakura :P You portrayed her well btw.
Alphabetta chapter 7 . 1/23
I was a bit harsh on Naru-kun last chapter, Kakashi has a point on that Obito made his move first, but its also true that he quickly took control of the situation again as that was unintentional. I understand Naruto is desperate to feel wanted but I still think he was thoughtless of him to kiss his boss, when he's gonna have to face him every day if he gets rejected. We all learn from mistakes after all.
Alphabetta chapter 5 . 1/23
Whaaaaaat? NARUTO WHY -_-? He kissed Obito just like that wtffhfdgdfg he kissed his fucking boss? Attractive as he is with his confident attitude, uchiha hair and husky voice but his boss nonetheless. I am somehow annoyed at him right at the moment, I know Obito was harsh... But he's right, he knows nothing about him, it was like sticking a fork in a socket and crying afterwards cause you got BZZZZd
I can understand he was quite horny though, maybe this wouldn't have happened if he jerked off like he planned idk, ummm... Obito probably got triggered. He was feeling possessive towards Naruto, the harshness of the way he rejected him makes me think that.
Anyway, I don't want Obito to shatter and rebuild Naruto to his gloomy image, but he needed this to start being less naive, maybe he really needs to grow up. A bit.
Kanish chapter 51 . 1/21
I'm not trying to rush you or anything like. I just like to know if you are going to update the story any time soon?