Reviews for Scarred
ZenithYore chapter 51 . 5/19
Zetsu's life outside the company.
DoctorcommaThe chapter 51 . 4/6
Daddy kink 3 3 Miss you, sweetie. :D
hope you haven't forgotten about this amazing story
iap chapter 51 . 2/20
more and more things keep unfolding with each chapter and i'm constantly being kept on my toes! it feels good man. anyway, how about some daddy kink smut as a late valentine's day gift eh?
Glad you decided to continue this story for a while I thought it was gonna be one of those amazing fics that never got finished... now THAT would've just sucked. So like is Madara truly the world's biggest douchebag? It would seem so I mean he is suuuuuuuuuuuch a dick! And is the person leaking the info really Tayuya because I feel she'd be the first and most obvious suspect... damn and I had actually started liking her! Oh well I guess we won't find out until the next chapter. As for the oneshot the smut is just yelling at me to choose it lmao
izzy chapter 51 . 1/23
I have been waiting so long for this... It is as excellent as ever... I actually had to spend,the last several days rereading it, haha. i really want smut, but... Zetsu...
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 51 . 1/21
How bout smut involving daddy kink ;) . And that douchebag murder ! I always knew it was madara and not only that but he's a murder too :( ! I hope they get him real soon and through his butt in jail ! I wander who the leak is though ? Glad to see ya back :) ! Merry belated Chrisas and New yrs ! Bye*
gimmemore62 chapter 51 . 1/21
Smut with daddy kinky sounds good, i picked that one. :)
Smut with daddy kink pliss
I really liked how this story began. I was quite intrigued because, truth be told, this was the first Obito-centered fanfic I have read. I was interested in seeing how you developed the characters in your alternate universe in relation to their canon personalities (especially Obito). However, it took a turn for the worse with Naruto's characterization. Why is he so timid? He constantly stutters and is very unsure of himself. It is so unlike him, and I have the suspicion that he is like this throughout subsequent chapters. It's becoming so damn irritating to read. He is a complete doormat. Yes, in the canon story he was a bit naive, but he was always sure of himself and his potential despite his inexperience. And that was what made him cute and charming. He was never the shy pushover you have written him to be. It's not cute; it's just cringe worthy. Ugh.
Fap-kun chapter 51 . 1/20
Wew... It's more complicated than I thought... And I no Naruto even in a single scene ToT ... Oh well, I pick the first choice, with some smut ... Wkwkwkwk... #slapped
happ11yme chapter 51 . 1/19
Zetsu's life outside the company
Lapdog chapter 51 . 1/18
In order from what I'd like to see greatest to least:
Daddy kink smut
Zetsu's life
And the driving
JSinuYasha chapter 51 . 1/18
Great chapter, I like that everything is kind of being let out of the shadows. I kind of wondered if Tayuya had something to do with the leak solely because she's the one with the most direct ties to Hebi; regardless of the fact that she may not be employed there anymore. Also, i think you are doing a great job tying everything together because even I can see you've made a very complex story. I'd say you should look into getting this published. I'd buy it. Stay strong and finish! I think you can do it. As far as overshot's go I'd be interested, the most, in the driving story. I'd read any of them though. See you next chapter!
goldchild2 chapter 51 . 1/17
smut involving daddy kink.