Reviews for Scarred
Kiyohara Shi chapter 51 . 5/31
I want you to continue ;; I want to see ObiNaru without all overdramatic and melodrama etc going on their love life. getting maried, adopted few kids and live happily ever after (or just continuously living in sinful live, idc /)

and I do want to see Madara got his ass kicked by itachi n obito.
eskimo-cones chapter 51 . 2/26
your fic is seriously amazing i never even considered obito x naruto as a pairing but here i am lol . ive read this story 2 times now and i hope ur okay cause its been forever since u have updated :( either way your story is written really really well
Lol I'm smirking & it just got started!
bloodedlife94 chapter 51 . 2/2
omg! can't believe I made it to the last updated chapter. This fic was an amazing read.
fanfic it might be, but damn you got talent! it was more professionally written than many of the published works that I have stumbled upon.!
bloodedlife94 chapter 16 . 2/1
Yes! Please defile that damn suit!
*faints*
bloodedlife94 chapter 11 . 2/1
Can't figure out if shishou (don't know how to spell his name,sorry) is just playing along with neji or if he is really on nejis side.
and god, obito...So hot
bloodedlife94 chapter 4 . 2/1
omg! I'm already giggling like crazy and unable to sit still, and the story has almost just begun.
Fan chapter 24 . 1/28
I really hope you didn't abandon this fic bc it's one of my favorites and i love obinaru
Can you make a kakanaru? Realistic like this :) ? XD I would really enjoy your Kakanaru story
mimi chapter 51 . 9/20/2015
obinaru

smut involving daddy kink please
NO LONGER EXIST chapter 51 . 7/20/2015
Zetsu's life outside of company, or Daddy kink... Zetsu's life is a one in a lifetime opprotunity, so I'm going with that. Awesome story, and keep up the great work. I hope you'll get into the swing of this story soon.

Thank you for writing.
KakuseiSchiffer chapter 51 . 6/25/2015
Smut involving daddy kink
ZenithYore chapter 51 . 5/19/2015
Zetsu's life outside the company.
DoctorcommaThe chapter 51 . 4/6/2015
Daddy kink 3 3 Miss you, sweetie. :D
Guest chapter 51 . 3/27/2015
hope you haven't forgotten about this amazing story