Reviews for My Blue Pixie
Silver Moon 1993 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
wait what do you mean switched isnt edward still a mind reader
Guest chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
could I hear from you what you interpret that poem as and what it means to you. Also amazing story, thank you for the journey.
20Chloe02 chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
When will you next be updating? This is a really good story, I love the plot and the ever so horny Bella. If Alice and jasper have switched gifts with Bella and Edward, does that mean Alice is a shield and Edward can control emotions?
mybookloveaffair chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
How sad; those letter nearly had me in tears! Glad Bella was able to make her death less depressing for her family.
mybookloveaffair chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
How sad. Poor Foster. The power is both gift and curse. She knew she was going, but not in that way with the death of so many people. Such a sad chapter.
mybookloveaffair chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This is an interesting story and I can totally see how it could fit to Alice and Jasper. I like it (other than the fact that Edward has slept with all 3 Denali sisters -_-)
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
So glad Bella got the HEA she so richly deserved! Also great that she got to "see" her family again...so funny for her to fight with her sisters like she was really there LOL!
{Emmett's trainin' camp was fuckin' hilarious, in case I didn't get to tell you at the time}
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
So sorry, but once I read that Edward had been lovers with all 3 Denali sister's I had to flounce. That's just not an Edward I could read and enjoy. I think it would have been better leaving it Jasper/Alice. since you still kept so many of their characteristics. Good luck with the story though.
ya-DIGna chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Love the ending! I'm balling my eyes out right now!
jaslisa21 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
LOVED IT! ! GREAT first chapter, I can' to see where this story goes :):):):):):)
sujari6 chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
Lovely ending.
debslmac chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
loved this :)
sassy973 chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Loved it
EdwardCullenizor chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
One of the cutest things I have ever had the pleasure to stumble upon!
BELAVERA chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
It is hard to try to change characters around isn't it? When you wrote that Alice didn't like to go shopping, I was sure that someone's head would fly off!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »