Reviews for Yes, I want you tied up under me
ksanta chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
loved the story :D
But it would be great if there was a secod part
fangirlhaven chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Harsh. I like it. :)
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
lol i like it
Monkey D. Writer chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Ahahahaha! Poor Daiki! Poor poor Daiki-chan. Can't come till your boyfriend is satisfied, eh?

-MDW
DevilGene chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Kagami's very bad... *evil laugh* _ make a sequel Aomine's revenge ...
tigraneko515 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
so ... fucking...funny...I...can't... stop... laughing... ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahaahahaaahahhaahahah ahahahahahhaahhahahahahaha
mamita chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, mostly because I love Kagami, is so sweet and tender, and Aomine so sexy and sensual, I love, especially couples, is my favorite couple is the best of all, the hottest, the most fun, lol, I love when Kagami is dominated by Aomine, Kagami as uke, ay, hopefully do more fics of them together, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
mamita chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, mostly because I love Kagami, is so sweet and tender, and Aomine so sexy and sensual, I love, especially couples, is my favorite couple is the best of all, the hottest, the most fun, lol, I love when Kagami is dominated by Aomine, Kagami as uke, alas, hopefully do more fics of them together, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
Edainwen chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
jajajjajaj kagami is a devil on eshit! never make him angry hahahahha so he endure a few times but when he lost it is a devil ahahahahah poor aomine... of course not! hahahahah kagami is a genius! amaizing i love it so much! ahhahaha shit i love how he was an uke in control shit! love him more that i doit ... the way you make him is amaizing! thanks a lot for that! i will also ask if i can put this fic in the community x) please? take care!
Stuffy12 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
OH MY GAWD! ! ! ! Seeing a sexy teasing Kagami is freaking Hot! This is hilarious and damn sexy hahah! ! I loved seeing Aomine being punished haha! Great story and keep up the awesome work! ! ! :D