Reviews for Frozen Dinners
Robward17 chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Great Balls of Fire! This is the craziest, insanest, nonsensical story EVER! PMSL! Gah, what we wouldn't do for our beloved Livie! Merry fucking Christmas to All & to All a Dead Night!
silton chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
wait- what just happened?
and why did she call him KID?
you know who KID is to me, and so help you if you hurt him!
irishnlove2shop chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Loved it!
silton chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
MY STOMACH HURTS!
2muchtrouble chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
That was hilarious.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
"The men's attire was reminiscent of Liberace playing a packed show in Vegas ..."

OMG! "Tickle me Emo" LMAO at this one.

"I slowly took the gun out of the garter on my thigh and shot Ben and then a screaming Lauren in their foreheads. The whole time I whistled, We Wish You a Merry Christmas." Go, Bella!

Stacey, you do know how to make me laugh. But, the best was that last line! It was so Bella.

I LOVE your humor! So, I will have to thank Livie for coercing you into writing this. Thanks!
Sally
sujari6 chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
What a great Christmas. Especially loved Emmett's "If you didn't deflower Ed, we'd have our Virgin Mary" and Alice as the wee baby Jesus.
CullensTwiMistress chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
My sentiments exactly.
Nonita chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Lmao!
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Hahahahahahahaha Bella is soooo cray cray :) love it though :)
debslmac chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
lilsunnysaunt chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Wow. That could totally be my family if we were vamps and zombies, lol! What a messed up holiday, but I love it. Thanks for sharing!
cullenmeadow chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
*giggle snorts obnoxiously!*

Your mind is a strange and slightly disturbing place to be, LOL ;)
beegurl13 chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Oh my goodness, this is so funny! I'm so glad you did more of these crazy characters. I loved this! Good job! :)
Holidai chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Oh my goodness, I love this you, this was like a bazillion shades of awesome! :D Gah, I adored this update, so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing and sharing it. :)
163 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »