Reviews for Primary Colors
Seany Mac chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Interesting concept with the digimon reflecting on Rika being potentially in love with both Takato and Henry, it's often fun to get somewhat of an outsiders perspective (even if their partners aren't true outsiders, but y'know) on the relationships between the main human characters. Also, I'm very glad that I was not drinking anything when I came to the part where Guilmon spoke up because I burst out laughing at his sudden leap in intelligence and eloquence. That was a great twist and pretty much made the chapter for me.
Taiyuugiru chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Awww poor Takato! Though I don't blame his mother for freaking out, I can imagine their other friends and stuff freaking out as well. I might use this whole rejection idea. Very realistic.
Taiyuugiru chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Finally the smut starts and that scene looks hot...*drools*
Taiyuugiru chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
Hmm...I wonder if Takato's dream has some meaning to it. And you weren't kidding when you said you liked dark huh? This is really well done. I can't believe Takato killed Kazu though and Jeri as well. God, that was hard to read but really tugged at my heartstrings at the same time. I felt sorry for Takato and hated him as well. Wow...
Taiyuugiru chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Hey this is awesome.
You ship Takato/Jen/Ruki as well. Yay! Reading through your fic to see how to write a threesome as while I love my OT3's I've never actually written them before. So this looks interesting so far. I like how you have the Digimon pondering what's going on, makes things interesting.
Bolo42 chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
This is pretty entertaining too.
Bolo42 chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
This is definitely one of my favorite chapters so far. The humor is much appreciated.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/2/2013