Reviews for Protector
moonprincess97524 chapter 3 . 2/13
This is an interesting story so far. I am looking forward to more.
Aurysadik chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Sorry,but I don't understand why you have changed the name of Harry in adopting this story.
Don't you just write the sequel of Goddess-Vampire's story?
Gracealma chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Rachael, Was enjoying the story "Protector" from Goddess-Vampire when I read that you took the story on. I love the plot and hope to read more in the future.
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Some big changes to the original premise so far, can't wait to read where it goes.
Hi chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
WHAT
that's ok
gurlygenes chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
it sucks that there wont be a new chapter anytime soon but i will still be looking out for it! cant wait to read the next chappie! :)
mithrilandtj chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
Well Phooey

Might I suggest that when you get the new laptop, you put the stuff you're working on on a thumb drive?
Then you can access the files from ANY computer
dreamjanus chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Interesting story line, I hope that you continue with the next chapter soon.
I am following your story, hope that it becomes a favorite.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. I hope you keep up the great work you are doing with is story.

Thank you.

Terri
SoulMore chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
FAN!
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I look forward to more
Huntresss chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
I've looked for any indication online that this is being revisitied and can't find anything with dates newer than Jan 2012. That leads me to believe that this is basically a witch hunt being put up to scare people. IF you've access to something with current dates and names I'd be happy to share the information.
bsbfan558 chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
It won't pass. Congress already rejected it once and if he keeps putting up bills that are not supported by the people then Congress is going to get fed up.
EmeraldFox01 chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Bloody hell I thought we saw the last of this SOPA crap. thanks for the heads up will spread the word
Rain Kitsune chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
There is a petition being signed to protest SOPA!
( .gov/petition/stop-sopa-2013/LMzMVrQF)

The website above is the link that you can copy and paste (without the parentheses) to sign the petition against SOPA. You have to make an account to sign it but I think that it is worth it so that we can tell Congress and Obama that we do not want this. We should have the freedom to put what we want on a website dedicated to fanfiction with a disclaimer on it and be able to share what we think and write with other fans. We were able to stop it going through last year, but this year let us end it so we never have to fight this again. There is a need of 100,000 signatures and there is only about a little over 18,000 so please sign this petition!