Reviews for Protector
Turtle Taz chapter 5 . 1/8
This is really good. I hope you update soon
jh831 chapter 5 . 1/5
story looks good. however, would like to see longer chapters.
I would rather wait for a long chapter than get a quick update.
I'm not saying it is a bad story, no, it looks good. I look at when the story was posted (2013) how many chapters (5) and how many words (4,462). so in say over 3 years the story only has 4,000 words, makes me want to skip it because either there is a huge gap within the chapters, or the chapters are spread out and really short.
again, I'm not flaming on this story, all I'm saying is chapters could be longer
rosebeach14 chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
What about toys r us
Guest chapter 5 . 12/24/2016
More chapters please
ctc chapter 5 . 12/12/2016
looking fwd to next chapt!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 12/11/2016
Nice update.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/8/2016
this is a good story keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2016
So far very good chapters of a little short other than that great work thank you for writing
anja.quickert.9 chapter 5 . 12/8/2016
:-)
shunshu chapter 5 . 12/8/2016
Hola! muy buena me encanto espero que lo actualicen pronto besos
darrelldeam chapter 5 . 12/8/2016
I received the chapter alert, but it didn't work. The alert was for chapter 6 while it was actually 5.
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 12/7/2016
Good start to seeing how Jethro changes by this.
kirsty21 chapter 5 . 12/7/2016
cool update soon thanks
Beth5572 chapter 5 . 12/7/2016
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work and hope you have a great ending for this great work of art.

Terri
Cateagle chapter 5 . 12/7/2016
Well, that starts getting things interesting. I have to wonder just how much the office is going to adopt "Charlie", but I'll bet that'll give him a lot more folk in his corner.

It should be rather interesting to see what efforts Dumbledore makes to find his "pawn"; some how I doubt he's going to appreciate the goblins assisting the adoption.