Reviews for Protector
Merlenyn chapter 5 . 8/10
I say yes to the Parselmouth thing... since I missed the poll. lol Maybe it could be discovered someday that it wasn't a leftover from Voldy's soul sliver, but genetically part of the family, even if it hadn't manifested in the family in years... like the Potter's could've had it but it hadn't cropped up in enough generations that it was basically forgotten knowledge, but the fresh blood of a Muggleborn in Harry plus the "trigger" of Voldy's soul trying to make it's home in Harry's head could've made it manifest finally. So now it's there to stay. lol

Anywho... liking the story so far. Love that Dumbles apparently didn't have an active monitor on the house otherwise I'm sure he'd have known the moment the wards went down instead of when the tracker was removed from Harry. And I guess the tracker wasn't active in the sense that it kept him informed of just where Harry was at any given time? Was just there as a link to the tracker so he could use it to find Harry when he needed to? So he never knew Harry had been removed from the country? Hmm... And that power thing... wouldn't Dumbles feel the change in himself as well once the transfer power thingy was removed? Was it a continuous drain on Harry's magic or a one time transfer that's now broken? Of course Harry's now Charlie... and the dropped glamour, what's that about? Is Lily related to Shannon? Hmm...

Looking forward to what happens now, watching Charlie grow up with Gibbs, how his coworkers react to him adopting a child, how they deal with the magic thing... perhaps America has schools that start much earlier? At least on the theoretical side if they can't to active magics until they're at least 11 or so? Hmm... :)
Fandommember chapter 5 . 5/24
For the parsletounge thing. I think Harry should learn bat it accidentally helping Gibbs solve a case. Like a snake that had evidence that was in the lab complaining about what happened, and then Gibbs using that to solve the case.
Dani chapter 5 . 5/9
Oh please continue I'm addicted to this already ... I was thinking that Gibbs puts Harry in a privet school that handles both mundane and magical education so Harry know a lot before going to hogwarts ...? I can't wait to see what you come up with (maybe lily could have been related to Shannon some how)
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 3/31
Maggie2489 chapter 4 . 3/3
I am enjoying it, but I would appreciate longer chapters.
ShadowWolf's Fables chapter 5 . 2/29
Darn, thought it was another chapter.
RorschachinBlueJeans chapter 6 . 2/23
Fucker's stole my stories too, im so pissed
Wild Birdie chapter 6 . 2/15
I tried to find the sites. Didnt find them
dreaming thrugh time chapter 6 . 2/13
This is a good story are you going to continue it
ShadowWolf's Fables chapter 6 . 2/13
Was kind of hoping that this was a new chapter.
Firewolfe chapter 6 . 2/12
Thank you so much for the information. I will keep an eye out.
Fire
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 2/12
I always check things like this before reporting and the only one that came back operational that I did report was www . talkfictions . com; all others seem to be gone already. I did find my stories posted there on the one I found operational.
Show how the ritual was done and albus's reaction to his gagets faling
Smokeing chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
Very good plot love the story hope you get all the riders come back to
Deleteaccountplease7339375 chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
This was good I enjoy reading what you wrote so please uodate soon.