Reviews for Backup Plan (Sequel to Game Plan)
Uvaack chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Woman. How you make Brittana so perfrct?! They are both so sweet & sexy at the same time in every single one of your stories it makes me so CRAY! (I'm not mad, I just have a lot of feels and it's all your fault. Head feels, heart feels, loins feels.) Also, I think I love your Brittana more than almost any other Brittana. For realz. Have I told you that? They are right up there. Stop being so perfect at writing them.
trufaithangel chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This was one of the best one shots I've read.
Fragar1991 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This is sexy as fuck! I loved it!

Xoxoxo
M206 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
So hot & adorable! I don't know why you don't have more reviews. Maybe you should do a second chapter on some of these awesome stories so the alert will go out. These are too good for people to miss.
Panda-Panda chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This is like. Super good, super super good. San is just so seductive I feel like I'm falling in love through the story. This is the sort of things that makes me love this fucking fandom. People like you. Thank you for the awesome work.
IloveMalibuBlack chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I like you. I like your stories. Yes... More please! (ps you have reduced my vocabulary. speachless)
cml2187 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
i hope theres another chap 'cumming' soon ;)
Swinging Cloud chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Well hello my dear friend! Nice to see you...

Ahahaha first off- UNF. That was really, really hot. Second- lmao are you still blushing? Because after you told me about your writing process... lololol

Thanks for this! :D best way to end a trilogy, tbh.
brittbrittpride chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Oh My God I really shouldnt have read that at work! Lol that was ridiculiously hot and steamy. Love all the fics you've written , So good! Keep em coming ;)
Anon chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I love everything you write! I'm not sure why this doesn't have more reviews because this is quality smut lol. I adore your Brittana and hope you continue writing :)