Reviews for Hetalia School for Vampire Hunters
Girlwithabeanie chapter 2 . 3/7
Lol, thinking Ludwig was like Feliciano was a baddddd mistake, Arthur, dear.
Girlwithabeanie chapter 1 . 3/7
Lovely! Lol, I love Al's expectations of Arthur- no, sorry, the vampire.
Sara chapter 11 . 12/16/2017
I'm stunned. That's just indecribable (in a good way)
I'm so intrigued and fascinated with this fic and this chapter just intensified that feeling
This story is so much more that it seems.
I expected the romantic problems, the drama and heartbreak but especially the funeral tore into my heart like a dagger
As a turk and muslim myself i was so touched by this.
It was really well written and did justice to the islamic faith and sadik himself
I know its just a fic but that was really important for me and i'm glad you wrote it like this
I can't wait to read the rest of the story
Thanks for writing this master piece and i hope it will end with at least a little bit happiness
I can't take more pain, even if thats more realistic

Annievan chapter 25 . 9/10/2017
I started this fic a few weeks ago and just finished it now and it was one of my favourites on this site. You two are such excellent writers and I aspire to be as good as you one day!
Darkabyssoflove chapter 25 . 8/3/2017
Hahaha cute!
BillicaRiverdine chapter 25 . 7/29/2017
So I just found this fanfic right after last update and omg ;_; been ages since read any fanfic and this one has kept me all . ((But poor my bbies ivan and yao u,u))

You both have done very well, i am not an english native, but I will say "bagus banget ceritanya"

Lovelovelovelove
alguien22792 chapter 25 . 7/27/2017
Awww this was such a great story. I have a great time reading it (:
alguien22792 chapter 22 . 7/27/2017
So sad these two used to be like this...
alguien22792 chapter 18 . 7/26/2017
Fuck, I was so happy that they were finally ready to accept that they might have been wrong about the vampires and now Antonio is half-breed? Why are you doing this to me? T_T
Hopefully Francis gets to them in time and helps in some way...
alguien22792 chapter 17 . 7/26/2017
A fucking dammit! Whyyyyyyyyyy!? Poor Antonio, at least now he knows how things actually are. And holy shit, Finally Arthur and Alfred, finally!
alguien22792 chapter 13 . 7/26/2017
Awww Peter! I want Arthur to be with them again!
alguien22792 chapter 12 . 7/26/2017
Oh shit. Antonio is going to find out about Arthur, isn't he?
alguien22792 chapter 5 . 7/25/2017
Oh my fucking god. At this point I'm more interested in the love lifes of the Vargas brothers than Arthur and Alfred!
At first I thought Lovino was being a little childish but he was right, both of them had lost people, Antonio was being a coward. And oh my poor Feli...
alguien22792 chapter 4 . 7/25/2017
Oh, I just knew Francis was dead and was the reason Antonio was behaving like that!
Please don't tell me Arthur has something to do with it or things will turn messy...
a.h chapter 3 . 7/22/2017
nuuuuuuuu why twilight?! this fic is pretty good so far and nicely written AU. nothing too extreme and calm build up. good work !