Reviews for Hetalia School for Vampire Hunters
Charm Caster1127 chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
Alfred! You gave him Twilight? TWILIGHT!? DON'T DO IT ARTHUR! SAVE YOURSELF!
EllaAwkward chapter 25 . 9/10/2016
This was outrageously funny and heartwarming to read. Although it was sad at certain parts. I don't really feel that there was a true villain of this story. Ivan was victimized by himself -or rather condition- before he projected this harm to others. You can't help but feel a bit of sympathy for him and Yao. I loved that you focused on multiple couples and all so well too! 10/10 would read again.
Rainbow Pastels chapter 10 . 8/24/2016
Me: reads Tino is a half breed
Me: reads Berwald is a full-vamp
Me: suddenly remembers a few chapters ago
"The only way for them to stay sane is to have pure vampire blood, very regularly. If they don't renew their own vampire traits every few days, they go insane. It's a terrible draining thing to do often and they'd need someone to remain constantly at their side, so i omly know one case where that's happened."
"Why would a pureblood do that?"
"Because you'd do anything for someone you loved."
I understand now, and how dare you, because i love you for this
Serves you right chapter 25 . 8/3/2016
This is one of the best things I've read. Seriously. I love the AU, I love the plot, the school, how complex the characters are, the relationships between them (and that they are not only romantic once, but also BTT's friendship or Gilbert and Ludwig brotherly love for eatch other), and all the feels-moments. This story completly catched me. The biggest kudos for you *u*
Guest chapter 25 . 6/17/2016
Hi so I just finished this. Found it sometime after it was complete n binge read it. I loved seeing ur guys writing slowly become better and better. I laughed and cried over this beautiful tragic angsty fanfic and the journey was so great. I loved Ludwig and Felis relationship especially their thing w the phrases - wonderful touch. The PruAusHun made me laugh through the tragedy in this fic. And even though UsUk ended up not being a focal point I still loved it as it was. Also the Franada was amazing. It would've Benny nice if you could've developed things more with them but there was a huge plot point going on at that point so it's understood if It wasn't your biggest concern. Your characterizations were all on point :))))

A whole separate paragraph for the Rochu. THE ROCHU WHYYYY. SUCH ANGST. THE BACKSTORY WAS SO PERF AND ITGHGGGHFDHBCNLUCNKGSXBKLL. I don't know if you've gotten requests for this or what but if u have a separate backstory about them that expands more on their human relationship than the bonus chappie y'all have us - perhaps one that uses the chapter as a loose outline - I would review and read and rate the fuck out of it. Also again the angst why I was so ready for their happy ending But nope life Hates me. Sfhkkgfavbkgfgbbk bye

Again, thanks for writing this story. I'm so glad I stuck with it even if the beginning wasn't as good as the rest of the book ( no offense intended, but the beginning wasn't as good as the rest) and I hope to read your guys other works!

Xoxoxo Brooke
CJCroen1393 chapter 12 . 5/29/2016
I knew it! I knew Francis wasn't dead! I knew he was a vampire AND I knew he was that roommate Arthur mentioned!

This is an awesome story, BTW :3
zxc chapter 6 . 5/14/2016
...
Why dont you like Russia?
Guest chapter 25 . 11/16/2015
Shipping everything.
Dreamshipper229 chapter 25 . 10/23/2015
Wow I can't believe I finally finished this! UsUk is one of my biggest ships and this story was just so amazing. I love vampire fics and this one was one of the best. Let me just add that the ending made me cry, it was so bittersweet and sad I just lost it. Other than that, I was laughing the while time :). I'm glad to have read this! Good job! Xoxo
Dangara2610 chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Hi! , long time ago I find this fiction and (meanwhile I didn't have an account) I keep the link in a document, so now I added it to favorites with a lot of delay xPP

I really was amazed by your writing skills, the roll of every one, the uncommon track of time and happenings, the UsUk, GerIta etc xD, even the adding of unusual characters at the time, I wanted to congrat you for this great work of yours.

God may bless you n3n , have a really nice week
Guest chapter 25 . 8/29/2015
Very satisfying ending~ kept me up till 2:30 in the morning. I couldn't even tell time was passing. Superb
Guest chapter 21 . 8/29/2015
One of the best docs I've ever read. And that's saying something as I've been through Gorge De Valier's docs plus the infirmary of the black Buttler, fairy tail, hetalia and soul eater fandoms~
Guest chapter 25 . 7/9/2015
*Cough cough*
I know I'm about two years late but I need to say this:
OH MY SHIT THIS STORY WAS FANTASTIC.
Everyone was so in character, there was AN ACTUAL PLOT, and just . . . Wow. It was so well written, and I really enjoyed your take on the vampire au for the fic. I loved Rod, Elisa and Gil XD Hell, Francis and Matthew too. Just everyone in this fic WAS SO WELL WRITTEN. I could feel my heart break when antonio and lovino sat (unknowingly) in the same spot as Arthur and Alfred. And then the relationship between Ivan and Yao, and poor Soo .! And how Leon and Arthur were friends! Agh,so many clever points in this story! This fic had all my favorite pairings, a good plot, and actual character development! And a little humor thrown in which makes it all the more memorable. Thank you so much for this fic, it was amazing. I WISH THERE WERE MORE AMAZING FICS LIKE THIS (I apologize for all the caps and exclamation points, I'm just so happy with this story!) Please keep up the greatness (/-)/
Mythomagic101 chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
I can't believe you gave Arthur 'Twilight' oh gods. Poor Arthur
SpellScripter chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
I love this story so much. I've never been so conflicted about what I want to happen. On the one hand, adorable wolfy couple, on the other Ludwig would feel so guilty.

Also, I'm the most avid anti-smoker ever, but Gilbert makes it sound so sexy. If I start smoking fic it IS because you peer-pressured me with your beautiful writing. Because yum.

Also Arthur lives with Francis. Please. I want to see a domcom about that.