Reviews for Hetalia School for Vampire Hunters
SpellScripter chapter 6 . 3/2
I love this story so much. I've never been so conflicted about what I want to happen. On the one hand, adorable wolfy couple, on the other Ludwig would feel so guilty.

Also, I'm the most avid anti-smoker ever, but Gilbert makes it sound so sexy. If I start smoking fic it IS because you peer-pressured me with your beautiful writing. Because yum.

Also Arthur lives with Francis. Please. I want to see a domcom about that.
SPELLSCRIPTER chapter 5 . 2/11
I DON'T KNOW IF I WANT HIM TO BITE HIM OR NOT. WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF HE BECOMES A WOLF. WILL THERE BE WOLFY LOVE? eijfowirhgowirghorihg
I honestly felt bad for Artie while reading this. He's always been one of the more noticeably lonely characters and tbh, that's gotta suck ass. Back in those times... I can't imagine what it would be like to have to hide who you were.
SpellScripter chapter 4 . 2/7
I might need to marry Gilbert.
SpellScripter chapter 3 . 2/1
Holy shit, this is getting good.
SpellScripter chapter 2 . 1/29
Sexy fighting times, also I would have let Arthur bite me. His Britishness is just too irresistible.
TheDarknessOfHeaven23 chapter 11 . 1/25
If you ask me, it's pretty nice appropriation, I for one certainly don't mind about Sadiq's funeral...
SpellScripter chapter 1 . 1/23
Ooohhh this is really interesting! I want to go to a hunter school :D.
OnO chapter 24 . 11/27/2014
GAH. It is a good book, and for that I must congratulate you. I really liked the mechanics of the vampires, with the purity thing, half-breeds etc. I wish we had delved into the training a bit more before the plot though! Cx

Sadly, I also found myself getting VERY attached to the villains. Not Belarus, but Russia and China. It was very sad, the way they just kind of... Died at the end. I was partially hoping they'd both become human... *dies in a corner*

But anyways, good book. Could've delved more into certain things if you'd wanted extra chapters. Great pace overall! Though I wish there was another ending...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Just a little nitpick; Arn't Canadian 'states' actually reffered to as providences? Also, I'm fairly certain that Quebec has a predominantly French speaking population, so having Mathew be from there is kind of an interesting choice. They all are speaking English in this story, right? Though they might teach English in the schools there anyway... idk. Meh. Just listen to my incoherent rambeling. I'm over thinking this way to much. Good story so far!
Dr. Doitsu chapter 25 . 9/27/2014
This is such a great fic, hilarious, sad at times and of course a brilliant threesome.
MalacoXMarabou chapter 25 . 9/10/2014
Cute story
Bee chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
More!
randomobsession123 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Judging by the reviews, this isn't the usual, 'i met a vampire. And he was like, totally hot and I want to marry him and have kids. But he's immortal and I don't wanna leave my little vampire behind.'

Right?
Hetastic Bro chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Why was Austria's fingertips bleeding after he did the ritual piano performance thingy?
Was it because he needed his own blood to do the ritual thing or was it because he played too hard?
Please answer! .