Reviews for Hetalia School for Vampire Hunters
Annievan chapter 25 . 9/10
I started this fic a few weeks ago and just finished it now and it was one of my favourites on this site. You two are such excellent writers and I aspire to be as good as you one day!
Darkabyssoflove chapter 25 . 8/3
Hahaha cute!
BillicaRiverdine chapter 25 . 7/29
So I just found this fanfic right after last update and omg ;_; been ages since read any fanfic and this one has kept me all . ((But poor my bbies ivan and yao u,u))

You both have done very well, i am not an english native, but I will say "bagus banget ceritanya"

Lovelovelovelove
alguien22792 chapter 25 . 7/27
Awww this was such a great story. I have a great time reading it (:
alguien22792 chapter 22 . 7/27
So sad these two used to be like this...
alguien22792 chapter 18 . 7/26
Fuck, I was so happy that they were finally ready to accept that they might have been wrong about the vampires and now Antonio is half-breed? Why are you doing this to me? T_T
Hopefully Francis gets to them in time and helps in some way...
alguien22792 chapter 17 . 7/26
A fucking dammit! Whyyyyyyyyyy!? Poor Antonio, at least now he knows how things actually are. And holy shit, Finally Arthur and Alfred, finally!
alguien22792 chapter 13 . 7/26
Awww Peter! I want Arthur to be with them again!
alguien22792 chapter 12 . 7/26
Oh shit. Antonio is going to find out about Arthur, isn't he?
alguien22792 chapter 5 . 7/25
Oh my fucking god. At this point I'm more interested in the love lifes of the Vargas brothers than Arthur and Alfred!
At first I thought Lovino was being a little childish but he was right, both of them had lost people, Antonio was being a coward. And oh my poor Feli...
alguien22792 chapter 4 . 7/25
Oh, I just knew Francis was dead and was the reason Antonio was behaving like that!
Please don't tell me Arthur has something to do with it or things will turn messy...
a.h chapter 3 . 7/22
nuuuuuuuu why twilight?! this fic is pretty good so far and nicely written AU. nothing too extreme and calm build up. good work !
Non-story chapters are not allowed on this site. Check the Rules and Guidelines page: Entries Not Allowed: 1. Non-story entries: lists, bloopers, polls, previews, challenges, author notes and etc. (www dot fanfiction dot net / guidelines / )

If you wish to keep this here you will have to remove the "Angels In Erotica" chapter. You can then post it to your profile, or attach it to the bottom of the last chapter with story content. Also, asking for requests is considered interactive, which isn't allowed on this site same page, same section, rule 5. Requests would have to be taken from PMs only.

Please remember to respect the site's rules from now on. They are there for a reason after all. Your story isn't the only thing at risk of removal. Your account could be suspended or deleted too. Doesn't always happen, but it does occur from time to time depending on what the admins decide. Better safe than sorry later.

P.S. I can't remember if I read this or not, but just in case I haven't (which I shall be doing after I post the warning); Fiction MA is not allowed on this site. Same page, above the Rating Box in red.

Fiction M can have sex implied or a brief non-descriptive moment between the characters. You cannot describe penetration, foreplay, oral, or masturbation as that falls under Fiction MA. If you do have a detailed sex scene, I suggest toning it down to meet this site's rating rules. Just a heads up.
Charm Caster1127 chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
Alfred! You gave him Twilight? TWILIGHT!? DON'T DO IT ARTHUR! SAVE YOURSELF!
EllaAwkward chapter 25 . 9/10/2016
This was outrageously funny and heartwarming to read. Although it was sad at certain parts. I don't really feel that there was a true villain of this story. Ivan was victimized by himself -or rather condition- before he projected this harm to others. You can't help but feel a bit of sympathy for him and Yao. I loved that you focused on multiple couples and all so well too! 10/10 would read again.