Reviews for Everlasting Hero: The Argonauts
TheArchitect68 chapter 11 . 1/7
was the bit with the cross bow hitting and using splinters to cause panic a bit from The BrotherBand Chronicles?
Eragen chapter 20 . 10/28/2016
I used to be a hero like you... then I took an arrow to the knee
SpencerDorman chapter 22 . 10/3/2016
I would have preferred it if Percy did love Zoë as a lover and not as a sister, even if she did not feel the same in the end, but because he loved her he knew that it would be best for Zoë to become a Hunter of Artemis, so he told her that it was just sibling love, which she truthfully agreed to. I like stories that are based on unrequited love sometimes, or at least don't always have a happy ending in the love department.
Maybe as a parting gift, Percy could have given Zoë a letter, and told her not to read it until he had left. It would say something like this:

Dear Zoë,
By the time you read this letter, I will already be long gone, and that is how I want it to be. I lied to you. I told you that I only loved you as a sister, but that is not the truth. I loved you as only one could his lover, longed to be able to call you mine, to call you my wife, to be able to wake by your side every morning for the rest of my life. But I knew that it was not to be. I knew that you belonged with the Hunt, where you will live a long, happy, exciting, adventurous, and full life with your sister, living a much happier life with them than you possibly could have been with me, if you had even loved me the same as I do you.
Maybe some day we will meet again, and hopefully by then I will have moved on, able to live with being only your friend, not always longing for more, for something that I could never have. But at the moment, I am not able to do so, nor do I think I will be able to any time soon.
Don't blame yourself for any trouble you think to have caused me, for this was in no way your fault, nor will it ever be. There was nothing you could have done to prevent me from falling in love with you, and I do not wish for any of the time we spent together to be changed.
You will probably hate me for lying to you, an aspect that you despise in the male gender, and you probably hate me even more now that you know that I am in love with you. That is good, for it will make my departure from you easier for me. I am telling you all of this now, and have not told you sooner, because I didn't want to possibly sway your decision, to hold you back from the amazing and glorious life that I knew you could live.
Please, do not search for me. That is all I ask.

'Til we meet again,
-Percy

It's probably kinda cheesy, but I don't really care.
SpencerDorman chapter 20 . 10/3/2016
I know that this story was finished long before I made the review about Artemis's already having her Hunt by the time this story took place, and that you couldn't have fixed it by now, but bringing up Orion reminded me of it, as it also involved the Hunt.
Orion, having impressed Artemis with his hunting and bow skills, became the first male hunter. Along with raping women around Greece, he did rape one of Artemis' Hunters, who Artemis wrongly exiled for supposedly breaking her oath, which led to even more hatred from Artemis towards Orion when she found out about her mistake; he did all of this while still trying to win the heart of Artemis, and was unsuccessful. When Artemis was tricked into killing Orion, having not known about his true nature yet, honored him in the stars as a constellation. When she found out, she looked for a way to remove him from the stars, to correct her wrongdoing, but found she was unable to, and had to settle for having him be chased by scorpions for the rest of eternity. The story might have differed slightly from that, but that is the original myth, or at least along the lines of it, and not the myth about Orion being honored by Artemis after Apollo tricked her into killing him because he was worried that she would change her vows of maiden hood, a different view of the myth that came around much later in time.
SpencerDorman chapter 14 . 10/3/2016
Really interested to find out what exactly is happening or happened between Atalanta and Theseus
SpencerDorman chapter 13 . 10/3/2016
I keep forgetting to say this, but Artemis should have already had her Hunt long before Percy and Atalanta had their conversation about it.
Shortly after being brought to Olympus from the island of Delos, Zeus promises to grant Artemis anything for her birthday. Among these things, she asks to never be forced into marriage or to lose her virginity, and to have a group of followers who swear off the company of men and accept eternal maidenhood. As this story is obviously taking place a while after Artemis has become an Olympian, she should have her Hunt already.
There may be a different version of the myth, but this is the one I know and the one I'm pretty sure is the most popular.

This might have already been clarified, but I'm not sure. Was Percy's mother Athena's first brain child, or was she a descendant of Athena's first brain child? Speaking of that, since Percy's mother was already part god, that would mean that Percy is likely more than half-God (I'm saying likely since there is both a possibility that she did or did not pass on her godly genes), and I'd be interested to see with what you potentially do with the concept. And I can't wait for Percy to find out that, as it would also lead to him realizing that he, himself, is not the reason that his mother was killed, but rather it is because she was already of godly descent.
SpencerDorman chapter 9 . 10/3/2016
Since Anaklusmos is now enchanted to hold all of the power of the Hesperide, Zoë, I am curious as to what power that exactly entails. Since the sword has the power of Pleione, I think that it should give a boost to Percy's water powers whenever he is wielding it. Also, I like that the sword is now a sort of amplifier and a conductor, so that it both channels and boosts his powers; that it is sort of like a god's symbol of power, which does the same, both boosting and channeling said god's power.
Love the short little chapter from Hephaestus, by the way.
Anyways, I love the story.
SpencerDorman chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
I know that Jason had a crew in the myths, but it's not really necessary with a son of Poseidon on board. One of a child of Poseidon's powers is complete control over sea vessels, as it was displayed in the books. Obviously, that would be much too large of a change, and would probably lead to other problems down the line, but I'm just saying.

Anyways, I love the story so far.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/22/2016
I hope you know that Poseidon is the God of Storms. That means hurricanes, thunderstorms, tornadoes, blizzards ect.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
"Nauts" actually means "sailors"; it isn't a shortened form of nautical. That's also where the word astronaut came from—it literally means star sailor.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
It is Good
Guest chapter 12 . 3/25/2016
Perseus I died peacefully
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2016
Orpheus wasn't a son of Apollo. In fact, he married a daughter of apollo
mrs.rey85 chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
great story! I loved it!
Soccer27 chapter 23 . 1/10/2016
holy shit this is such a good story dude! i stayed up waaay to late reading thus and there is even a sequel. i huped up to read the rest but i need to go to bed. my favorite story of this book series