Reviews for Everlasting Hero: The Argonauts
Hercules8 chapter 3 . 7/19
Very nice story! I like it already. :)
FYI, the average Ancient Greek man lived until around 52, so your comment about Percy never seeing a man over forty is completely unrealistic.
I hate PercyxArtemis storys there so cheesy
Argobots
predatorqlz chapter 26 . 12/19/2014
You totally deserve it
flamingmonkey0 chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
women of lemons, oh wait lemnos...:)
Guest chapter 25 . 8/31/2014
Go sharkattack ur amazing
jennn chapter 23 . 8/21/2014
You know, this story doesn't receive nearly as much attention as it deserves.

I'm starting to think it isn't the writing, or you.
It occurred to me that when I look for a new fanfiction story to read, I usually look for titles and summaries that pop. Examples include; "Assassin of Night", "Perseus Jackson son of Chaos", "Forgotten Hero", "Defier of Fate" and such (I made these up off the top of my head). And summaries that go; Perseus, the eldest son of Kronos and Rhea was once the King of Olympus. When his younger siblings overthrew him, they completely destroyed him. Unbeknownst to them the Olympians sealed their fate, as he was the only one who could stand against the rising Protogenoi and save the gods from utter destruction. Miraculously he returns, will the dead king save them or leave them to fate? -That was directly pasted from a fanfic called Return of the Dead King. It's catchy, isn't it?

Not that your summary and title aren't good, but they just don't cut it. It's all in the summary, really. If you can get more people to actually click on your story, you'll have a ton more...everything.
I feel bad saying this, but had another author not recommended you, I probably wouldn't have thought to click on your story out of the many other recently updated and published. Now that I've read your writing, I think it's safe to say that you are among the finest writers on Fanfiction, right up there with the other's who are getting, like, 50 reviews every update (I'm not going to name names).

You can rest assured that you now have another faithful reader, eagerly awaiting your updates for any of your other fics.
Keep writing and don't let the lack of attention hold you back. :)

P.S. You can expect more reviews from me.
S'Tidey chapter 25 . 8/21/2014
SHUT HIM UP! This story is amazing, even though sometimes I feel you were lazy. But really better you wrote in English and informal then try in italics (meaning anything in italics is Greek) and formal and fail. Really I thought the fighting he added was amazing, cause I seriously won't understand if he started telling us about how Percy named his techniques and stuff like that.
S'Tidey chapter 24 . 8/21/2014
I just noticed, your story and Timeless warrior by Anaklusmos14 are published in the same day.
S'Tidey chapter 23 . 8/21/2014
YESA
S'Tidey chapter 22 . 8/21/2014
WOHOO
S'Tidey chapter 21 . 8/21/2014
Loved it, maybe if you have free time you can fix the ending cause it would make the chapter perfect.
S'Tidey chapter 19 . 8/21/2014
Loved it!
S'Tidey chapter 18 . 8/21/2014
WOHOO! Just make Percy single.