Reviews for As Long As We're Going Down
Luin-fanel chapter 1 . 7/5/2019
I really enjoy all the series, them I Search for It here, I need tu put all the stories in favorite, thanks a lot for writing It, recently I had find this pair interesting and like a possibility, so thanks a lot, you write this two really in character.

SARABA
Divinely Sweet Ambrosiac chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
Wow. I read all your Driving Around Me stories from 1-5 and I have become officially an Eries/Folken fan! I hope you'll write more stories, if not continue this story.
eccacia chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I've been nostalgic for Escaflowne and I stumbled on your fic. Beautifully written and good characterisation of Eries and Folken. Thank you for writing this.
Chocolate-Covered-Coffee-Beans chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Okay...I feel silly now. After I checked out your profile for some more fics to read I discovered that in fact there are more chapters that continue on after the first two fics I read, only they were disguised as one-shots. Anyways... these stories are my new favourite thing. You really need to make a sixth one. You really do. No one should send you help from the 'Eries feels' until you do.

Thank-you for sharing!
Sefi Ne chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I like how your brain works. It writes wonderful stories 3
Katzrette chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Great Story! I'm really looking forward to reading chapter 4 so the missing pieces are put together. Please don't make me wait too long :)
Millefiore chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Gah! I cannot cobble together a coherent sentence . . .

You are wonderful. Nearly fell out of my chair with the author's note, haha. Loved every bit of it and how it wasn't the usual down and dirty overused narrative, not that I would expect that from you. I think I've read almost all the stories in this arc and I do hope you continue to write more. Especiaily more sexual tension bits / saucy bits. Those are fine in my book.

*_*
Casa Circe chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I have a lot of feelings about this.

It's just perfect. And Tragic. And Perfect. And ugh. FEELS ALL OVER THE PLACE.

I would like to see that in-between part now and I trust it will be just as wonderful. And though with the way things are setup, there isn't going to be any happy ending, can we have more sexytimes?(I'm a horrible person.)

But yes, this was just magnificent. Both of them in character. The details were all very vivid and ... moving. (And I've always imagined Folken's wings coming out at crucial moments like these but never seen it written. So this was a bonus.)

And if you want to share your feels, you can send me a PM or something because I too have a lot of feels about them.
Gura Kruor chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I really want to read that part in between! If you need help or just to talk about your Eries feelings send a MP and I will check it ASAP *x*