Reviews for Playing House
together25x3 chapter 18 . 5/29/2020
Absolutely loved it!
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 5/20/2019
I love the idea of this pairing - I'm not sure how it will progress, but I'm excited to see how it plays out!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 19 . 4/18/2018
Loved this!
Beth-TauriChick chapter 18 . 3/28/2014
Wow. That was an absolutely amazing fic. I stayed up WAY past my bedtime last night reading it. I just couldn't put it down, and, after saying "just one more chapter!" to myself a few times, the next thing I knew it was 1 AM :) I had to wait until this morning to be coherent enough to write the review...not that my one little review could possibly do justice to the awesomeness of this fic. Honestly, I have paid money for books that I didn't enjoy half as much as I enjoyed this. The plot was well thought out and the characterization was awesome - it wasn't just a PWP and I was really rooting for these two to get together and make it work. I liked Clark Gregg before, but I am seriously crushing on Phil Coulson after reading this. I normally ship Darcy/Loki but I am so glad I decided to read something different. Thanks for such a fantastic read!
klu chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I like the set up you've done here. Darcy's friendship with Clint makes them both seem very likeable and Phil's ability to reference the pop culture not only makes him seem 'human' and not so robotic, it will help to make any public idle chit-chat between him and Darcy more believable when they're undercover. Plus, it may help with filling in some gaps of awkward silence when they're 'home' together, if they can find a few things they both like to talk about...
d1x1lady chapter 19 . 10/30/2013
Such an awesome story! I never would have thought of this pairing, but you really made it work. Fantastic writing!
Whitelion69 chapter 19 . 10/11/2013
This is a very good and very hot chapter.
galerntx chapter 19 . 10/9/2013
Hot, hot, hot. Well worth the wait. thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
:P Lol it won't let me fav you and the story at the bottom.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
I cannot wait! Please Hurry!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/17/2013
And now, I patiently wait for the sequel. And the Feral!Phil sex scene. MMMMM
REE923 chapter 18 . 9/17/2013
Could not take time to log in - this was brilliant. Am anxiously awaiting sequel :)
Guest chapter 18 . 9/16/2013
YAY! That was good. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 9/16/2013
awwww. wonder how Phil is going to act towards Darcy now? will it be back to work or love is in the air? ;) can't wait!
galerntx chapter 18 . 9/17/2013
Loved this pairing, awesome story. Can't wait for the sequel. Thanks!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »