Reviews for What Will You Bid For Love?
Bevey99 chapter 26 . 4/14
Adding a review, read this years ago, and it's still great.
MarieCarro chapter 1 . 3/1
I was a banner maker for Fanatic Fanfics and I made a banner for this years ago, but first time reading.
It has an interesting start!
LaPumuckl chapter 26 . 8/17/2017
:-)
BeautyisBeyond chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
Loved this story. I hope it's continued in a sequel
jk chapter 2 . 3/15/2017
the way you talk about her is as if shes a robot. Even the cullens who are so called humanists talk about females like their robots...Edward with his "purchase" bullshit and model features...you act like their family is so different cause their "nice" to them...but Edward treats bella as less then anyway. two seconds after buying this "model" hes sucking on her? fucking gross by the way. a vampire that wants to drink milk? wth? this is seriously nasty.
jk chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
what a stupid thing to say...body and soul...id think that if you reread what you wrote its pretty fucking obvious that her SOUL doesn't belong to him...just her body... it acts without her knowledge...sooo you know...DUH
BumBumBOOM chapter 26 . 12/22/2016
I loved your story :)) i dont understand why it doesnt have more reviews 3
eaterofwords chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
okay then... let's see where this goes..
ashleywalker21544 chapter 26 . 3/12/2016
I love this story 1 of the best well written stories I've read will u make a sequel
BELLAEDWARD chapter 16 . 12/9/2015
I Still Cry every time :'( :)
Charlottecrandal chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
Esme is perfect. Who would have thought of a pillow?
Charlottecrandal chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
Oh, dear! What will happen now?
Charlottecrandal chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
My heart breaks for them. Neither knows what to do or how to understand.
Charlottecrandal chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
I'm sickened at the things that these demented men did to Rose. They probably used their method on many girls, all who have been chosen to be "pain dolls." What Bella and Alice went through were also terrible. As an author it is good writing to build up to something that will be later in the story. This is certainly begging to be rectified.
Charlottecrandal chapter 4 . 10/16/2015
Oh, yes. Being too full hurts. A lot. It helps to step into s warm shower, which will trigger the let down and squirt out some of the milk. The milk pumps they had when my babies were young looked like the plastic horns we used to have on the handlebars of our bikes. It honked when you squeezed the bulb. When a woman squeezed on the bulb of the breast pump, it did suck some out, but it was a slow process, and didn't get much results. He will have to learn to be prompt about emptying her.