Reviews for What Will You Bid For Love?
dnmann chapter 26 . 22h ago
Interesting, unique story.
KClaughs chapter 26 . 1/13
This story was absolutely amazing! I don't know how it has so few reviews! It's simply beautiful and everyone should read it!
anon chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
i freaking love that summary: the world got fucked up...HILARIOUS!
crackupmonkey chapter 26 . 11/11/2014
Fabulous story!
Breaking Aurora chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
Not 100% percent sure who rec'd this story to me, but pretty sure it was on Facebook. While it may not be for everyone, I found it an entertaining, and at times an endearing read :-) the primal and perverted side of me actually loved the adult breastfeeding relationship between Edward and Bella :-) I'm glad that at least Carlisle and Esme raised their boys to be good and to treat their ladies right! I'm glad that Rose, Bella, and Alice were able to find an "oasis" with the Cullen family and glad that Bella and Charlie were able to make amends. Thanks for the unique story line :-)
cecijim02-gmail chapter 26 . 10/17/2014
Omg i love that, hope u can update soon, any way kik me at animegurlforevs, type it all in and im the first to pop up, anywaypeace and kik me wen u update
Guest chapter 26 . 9/29/2014
Awww...cute story. Any sequels? And the baby's Renesmee, right?
Guest chapter 14 . 9/29/2014
"Don't you understand, I'm more dangerous to you than anyone...say it, out loud."

Interesting metaphor from the Twilight movie.

She's falling in love, and she doesn't even recognize the feeling 3 She'll get there.

AnakinPadmeSkywalker
Guest chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
Very sweet and interesting story! I like the way you mix BDSM into an alternate universe/drama.
Red Vampress chapter 26 . 8/25/2014
OMG. This story is amazingly well written. I especially love the ending with baby jake. You are so talented and I wish you all the luck in any future endeavors.
Evelyne-raconte chapter 26 . 8/21/2014
It's a good little story that I enjoy to read. Thank you for sharing.
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 26 . 8/15/2014
OMG! I loved this story. Especially the ending. I wish more peeps knew about it. Great job!
Bewiched chapter 26 . 7/29/2014
W O W

This is a very different topic than I normally read but I really really love this fic. Dunno if you have written a sequel - if not, please do ...

Thx for sharing with us all
Evelyne-raconte chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
It's a bizar beginning, but I'm intrigued and wish to read more. Thank you for sharing.
Detroit6 chapter 26 . 7/26/2014
i love this story .thank you .