Reviews for What Will You Bid For Love?
BeautyisBeyond chapter 1 . 4/17
Loved this story. I hope it's continued in a sequel
jk chapter 2 . 3/15
the way you talk about her is as if shes a robot. Even the cullens who are so called humanists talk about females like their robots...Edward with his "purchase" bullshit and model features...you act like their family is so different cause their "nice" to them...but Edward treats bella as less then anyway. two seconds after buying this "model" hes sucking on her? fucking gross by the way. a vampire that wants to drink milk? wth? this is seriously nasty.
jk chapter 1 . 3/15
what a stupid thing to say...body and soul...id think that if you reread what you wrote its pretty fucking obvious that her SOUL doesn't belong to him...just her body... it acts without her knowledge...sooo you know...DUH
BumBumBOOM chapter 26 . 12/22/2016
I loved your story :)) i dont understand why it doesnt have more reviews 3
eaterofwords chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
okay then... let's see where this goes..
ashleywalker21544 chapter 26 . 3/12/2016
I love this story 1 of the best well written stories I've read will u make a sequel
BELLAEDWARD chapter 16 . 12/9/2015
I Still Cry every time :'( :)
Charlottecrandal chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
Esme is perfect. Who would have thought of a pillow?
Charlottecrandal chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
Oh, dear! What will happen now?
Charlottecrandal chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
My heart breaks for them. Neither knows what to do or how to understand.
Charlottecrandal chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
I'm sickened at the things that these demented men did to Rose. They probably used their method on many girls, all who have been chosen to be "pain dolls." What Bella and Alice went through were also terrible. As an author it is good writing to build up to something that will be later in the story. This is certainly begging to be rectified.
Charlottecrandal chapter 4 . 10/16/2015
Oh, yes. Being too full hurts. A lot. It helps to step into s warm shower, which will trigger the let down and squirt out some of the milk. The milk pumps they had when my babies were young looked like the plastic horns we used to have on the handlebars of our bikes. It honked when you squeezed the bulb. When a woman squeezed on the bulb of the breast pump, it did suck some out, but it was a slow process, and didn't get much results. He will have to learn to be prompt about emptying her.
Charlottecrandal chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
It is fascinating to see the purchase of a girl from their point of view. Well done.
Charlottecrandal chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
I'm sure that my husband would have loved to be able to command so fully, and have me respond so immediately and completely. I had four babies and nursed them all between 14 months and 22 months. The eye contact and closeness was very fulfilling to me. I had some problems with my middle two and I'm afraid they both got blood as well as milk the first month, and it hurt so much, but I persisted, and was glad when the pain was done. Then I could enjoy building our relationships. My husband didn't like the whole thing and was glad when they were weaned. I was sad for both the weaning and for his attitude. Well, we survived, and it was all one of the highlights of my life.
charlottecrandal chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
I must apologize. I really thought that I replied to some of the chapters the first time I read it. I looked through all of your reviews and I had not. I will try to remedy that. This is not really my cup of tea, I thought, but this is so gripping that I can't deny that I have read it over and over.