Reviews for Diary Of A Screwed Eradicon
MidnightDragon0213 chapter 6 . 9/23
oh my god you have to keep going! This is too fucking hilarious!
BumbleBeeBitch chapter 6 . 7/14
lol wayne is so goofy :]
BumbleBeeBitch chapter 5 . 6/13
oh no poor steve :] lol cant wait to see how this goes down
Abi chapter 5 . 2/16
I love this so much! I hate to be pushy, but please update soon! Also, when are Wayne and Knock Out gonna get a chapter? *nudge nudge wink wonk*
Witch08 chapter 5 . 2/6
I've just found this and love! I almost fell off my bed laughing from it all! Lol! Update soon!
Kit chapter 5 . 2/4
I love this story. It's freaking hilarious! You should keep writing. You're full of awesomeness! :D
EHSparkwoman chapter 5 . 2/4
Goodbye Steve. You are going to be dragged off to Starscream's berthroom. (I would have thought Steve would have wanted that?) Or... are you doing something in which the COMMANDING Decepticons are the ones with the crushes on the Vehicons/Eradicons? Because that's brilliant! This is so funny! Good Job!
HeartsGuardianSol chapter 5 . 2/2
Omp this is lmao I hope to see more of this story in the future
BumbleBeeBitch chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
lolz love this story, and the names of the v-cons are perfect! love how their personalities are and who their stalkers/lovers are
SH4D0WST4LK3R chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
laughing my ass of.
That was halarious. I needed a good laugh
Greekmythologygirl2000 chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Mabey next chap they get soundwave to prank someone? Idk but its a really good story!
up429 chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
This story is really good though, and hilarious. Keep writing for the sake of Primus!
Tinyterror chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
What were they playing? And what was the bet?
Jaki822 chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
omg this is funny
kyleisdabest chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
The academy...'but daddy, i don't want to go to the academy' 'You're going and that's final' 'i love you daddy'
Update soon this is fun to read