Reviews for Jaws That Bite, Claws That Catch
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 6 . 5/24
My father says, "If something is worth doing, it's worth doing right."
Belladoni chapter 20 . 11/4/2014
Loved it, loved it, loved it! Loved that it wasn't smooth sailing but a conscious choice to learn to look beyond their differences at the start. Loved the awkwardness of two very physically dissimilar bodies coming together and their effort to make it work. It felt much more real. Fantastic writing and story.
Nichalia chapter 20 . 9/16/2014
Ah! Aww! I loved it!
Delylah chapter 20 . 7/13/2014
I loved that you took a slightly different approach with this story in that the physical relationship between them didn't just fall into place without a hitch. Thoroughly enjoyed reading, thanks for sharing!
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Okay so I read this fic on mobile and had to come back to review.
It was so very very good. Well written, slow-building, and painfully real. The characters were spot on and your Shepard was just so human that I liked her instantly.
Thank you for sharing. I'll be back to read it again, I'm sure.
ChaosAngel4us chapter 20 . 3/22/2014
This story was so good. I loved getting to see their relationship develop over time. I really enjoyed this story!
Seyda Neen chapter 20 . 1/31/2014
This was a very good read, I got through it in about two hours. But I would strongly sudgest this to any fan of F-Shep/Garrus.
scipunx chapter 20 . 1/3/2014
Short 'n sweet, loved the snapshots of their developing relationships. It felt really organically in-character and was a relaxing read. Cheers for writing this cute little fic.
Time chapter 20 . 12/17/2013
Beautiful story. I really loved the different take on shepard's feelings toward turians at the beginning, it was a lot more realistic, specially with her background. Simply wonderful.
szhismine chapter 20 . 10/24/2013
This was amazing!
Castaway567 chapter 20 . 8/15/2013
Awesome story. I love your writing style and the way you bring so much depth to Garrus and Shephard. Thanks for sharing it with us
Musicalrain chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
I just read this! It was amazing! :D Wonderful job! I loved your interpretation of the emotions and plot. Loved your take on FemShep and Garrus!
barbex chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
Aww, I loved this.
A wonderful telling of their growing attraction, very real and touching. I like how you skipped all the action but still let us live through the aftermath. Wonderful writing.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic, it was AWESOME!
skwishface chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
Superb!

Thank you for this story. You've filled in the gaps of canon marvelously, like reading between the lines. Very, very well done!