Reviews for Blood and Jewels
BuckleWinner chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
Its almost 4am when im reading this and i swear i woke the whole house laughing so hard. I can picture dean's OMG face and Sam's shit eating grin and cas being so innocent. I love it!
Maylenchen chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
I loved the part with the skirt!
I can actually imagine it to happen, thats just so fun.
Thanks for the story, it was a great read between crying and laughing!
CommChatter chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
Loved the ending. The revolving door- hilarious!
quotegilikay chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Ooh... that was funny. Very well-written. Surprisingly in-character, but I'm not gonna say I can picture Cas in a skirt.

Glad that it wasn't a deathfic. I don't think I could have coped with that. It was bad enough towards the middle of the first chapter. but I loved Dean's whole I-will-protect-my-family thing in he hospital.

Funny, well-written... generally v good.

I liked it. You have my ever-so-meaningful seal of approval.

-gx

PS- Also I agree with you about Cas and Sam's friendship not being explored/celebrated/whatever enough, and I think you've done it really well. Just sayin'. -g
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
That was awesome! I love any Cas Sam bonding, and the skirt thing was hilarious! Love it!
bani86 chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Now U need to update like NOW... I need to know what happens.
droiddeanallicas chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Nice story...I enjoyed it...thank you!
Loverly Light chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Oh my gosh. I have to say, I absolutely LOVE how you write the dynamics between the three boys. This story had so much cuteness and funniness along with the very gripping danger in the previous chapter (for a second I almost thought Sam and Cas actually did die) and it was a real pleasure to read. You did an awesome job on this!
Leahelisabeth chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Yay! I love fluffy epilogues! That was just too cute. Poor Cas, his inexperience at being human can take quite the turn for the ridiculous...good thing he has the boys around to help him out and kick anyone's add who might make fun of him.
Leahelisabeth chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This is really sweet, but I totally think it needs an epilogue when the boys get out of the hospital and Cas models his new clothing for Dean... :D
Lm chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Very very very nice
Kat-Anni chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Oww, my heart D:
This was very beautifully written, nice work! Loved the drama and the angst and all of it x_x
maternal chickens haha :D Very good .
Keep up the good work! *hug*
Kasumi