Reviews for Inexplicable
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 7 . 7/28
This was great! I loved how it was more about the emotions and sexual tension than the actual sex stuff. Thanks!
FictitiousNomDePlume chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
I really really REALLY liked how you wrote from the perspective of Hank! I've read quite a lot of fanfiction and honestly I haven't come across an author that's done that so coodoes to you
anelawilliams chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
I loved your story. It was really good and couldn't stop reading it. I really hope that you write more and I will be looking for them. It was just so good, I loved it.
MissSexyRain chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
Well this was enjoyable to read :D I hope you had fun during your trips which I'm sure are done now. I'm glad JIm and Spock will forever do smut together.
MissSexyRain chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
No they got Spocky and JIm!
MissSexyRain chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
I finally have time to finish this :D Spock is so possessive!
sami1010220 chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
loved it, great job!
wotumba1 chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
great story, finally they're together, took them long enough ;-)
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
cruel... so you just let both of them get shot?
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
jealous? certainly not ;-)
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
a kiss, finally!
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
love how the heart monitor kinda gives him away :-)
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
poor spock, always has to pick up the pieces ;-)
Andromeda Cain chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Alright, now for the real review:

I think this story is really good. Like, totally.

I love how you write Spock; he's totally in character. I read this and I'm like, "Wait...did a screenwriter of ST want to add a little Spirk to the society and bring their ideas to Fanfiction?" All of Spock's lines, thoughts, actions...I see him. It's possibly the best characterization of him I've seen.

Plus, the way you write him, I'm just, hand me a piece 'o that fine thang. SO HOT. Like, I'm into literary Spock, but I'm into movie Kirk. Chris Pine is just like lskdjflksdjflj love.

As for your representation of Kirk, I really felt it in the beginning, and obviously when he was in the midst of battle in Chapter Six, but at times I felt you slipping with him. You've obviously grown better at portraying Kirk in your later works, I just thought I should tell you. Overall, though, I think you did really well with him. :)

I also liked the story. The way you seemed to kind of just pull the adventure out of your ass was inspiring. Really, it all came together nicely in the end. Especially the sex scene. /Insert "Me Gusta" face here/

So, yeah. Amazing story, as usual. :3
Andromeda Cain chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
"Jim took the opportunity to flail in celebration."

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha that is just too great. I've read so many of your stories and have been meaning to comment, and that quote just necessitated a response. So out of the blue and awesomely hilarious.

I'll write a better review once I finish the story, I promise.