Reviews for The Day I Became A Teenage Jolteon
Rayrudan chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
well i suppouse that is a bit... to much hope for me to give a follow to this story since it hasn't been updated since 2005... oh well... but that's the way i am, another one to my follow list :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
What you do? Why you no update.
Sacul100 chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
I love this story so much, it is really good and detailed, i realised that this was updates in 2005, does that mean it will be updated soon? i hope so
ghost-of-phantom chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Please update SOON i have been waiting for ages
TreePyro chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Last update: Nine years ago
Me: ;-;
Kit chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Please post again soon. I love this story, and I'm going to go check out your other ones.
Little Chibi chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhggggggg! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! This is driving me INSANE! ! ! ! ! ! ! Half the authors on this site have disappeared off the face of the earth! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Tsaukpaetra chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Hmm, seems fun so far, but an update every three tests? O.o

Lol

Keep going! :)
Maid of Blood chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
ooooo update i say!
I Lov3 Wizardmon chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
update fast plez
Vulpix Fanatic chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
I have read many of your stories and I must say I think you are a fantastic writer!
lieutenant spark chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
more plz and also no digimon plz its just a pokemon copy
slyfox chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
love it update soon
wereAuraknight chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
hello very good story i'd like you to please contine it
Haru Inuzuka chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
Hmm, interesting... A were-jolteon, eh? That's a new one. ;D What will happen now? How will David and Lightning react to his (David's) changes? Probily confused, shocked and excited (David) and/or suprised and joyful (Lightning) Heck, how will his MOTHER react? Not too well, I bet. Plz continue this fasnateing and interesting story soon, okay? Ja now!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »