Reviews for If These Walls Could Talk
mary chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
Great chapter but wish it was longer. I like your writing! Thanks!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
Love it xx.
vickih chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
Happy Birthday love :) I like Carol standing up for Daryl.. it was nice to see.
kawinki chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
Thanks for the chapter and have fun in Asia. Sta safe!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
Love it xx
Starwarrior87 chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
I know that it was months ago but please finish this story, I love the way you write
Athlete Girl chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
daryl, you're killing me. you have to get over it!
RhiannonMuir chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
I really liked the chapter c:
Celeste Belle chapter 11 . 8/16/2013
Update soon please!
mcjonz chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
Oh my gosh! Did you get the scene with Daryl holding Nathan and Carl's ears from Friends? That's awesome!
RhiannonMuir chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
Really loved the chapter.
Athlete Girl chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
Great job! Take your time, there's no hurry, looking forward to your next chapter!
Celeste Belle chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
Great chapter! Update soon!

It shows just how much the events of season 3 have changed my thinking that all I can think to say about these gruesome events is "Poor Daryl, feeling like he has to do this all by himself..."
SuperAwesomePandaKitty chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
I giggled so hard at the Rick and Daryl bromance. Poor daryl killing that kid, even I was a bit shocked and I hope carol can get through to him soon! Great chapter and I hope the storms aren't to bad where you are :3
horrorphile chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
The rape scene was brutal, but given the extreme reaction that Daryl has to being touched I can see why you put it in. I can't say that I have enjoyed the last couple of chapters, but they are part of a story that isn't all sunshine. I am following this story because I am interested in the story even it it is all darkness.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »