Reviews for My Life is a WHAT
Death chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
first off i think this is great and as long as you dont bash peapole it should be a great story two things thow one Naruto graguated when he was 13 a year older then everyone else so are you going to have him gradguate early or be in school for anouther year and two a 20 something year old woman makeing out and wanting to have sex with a 12 year old boy that isnt even graduted the acadamy yet thus is considered a minor.
Dragon0905 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
From the amount of time passed since this was written im betting you aren't updating. Just to let you know if you get this, I really enjoyed it. Most like this smut but this one seemed to be well thought out and even had little to no spelling and grammer issues so common among the better story lines. If you aren't going to continue then could you point me in the direction of another good fic like this one?
Neos Squll chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I enjoyed it. Can't wait for more.
Silver Heart11DOOM chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
i loved it more plz
froger495 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
cant wait for the next chapter.
Shinigami-no-Kaze chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Please continue this story soon
missourijack chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
loved what you did with yugao
Gir240 chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
This story is fun and I love the idea keep going
redwolf23456 chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
great story so far
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Can't wait to see more!
notdotworthy chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
He seems a little OOC, but I'm liking this so far.
TheBeardedAsshat chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
these stories will always be crap because they contain more lists and information than actual story.
gunslinger2000 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
me like this story update soon pleas o else i will kill you
Bikerhead6969 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This is my first time reading a story like this. Please continue and if you know any more stories similar to this could ypu please pm me some links.
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 1 . 6/22/2013