Reviews for The Kingpin and the Carnivore
xanothos chapter 21 . 5/23
Handsomistic1 chapter 21 . 2/24
New reader here: CHIE IS BEST GIRL! OK. Now that that's out of the way...

Read all chapters up to this point, and they're very well written. At first I thought it would take place during P4A, but I can't complain about seeing Chie's perspective during P4. Almost makes me want to play Golden for the umpteenth time. Again. Vita backlog be damned!

Yet I also can't wait for Persona 5 to drop; though I had originally hoped for a holiday release (as well as Star Fox Zero) like everyone else.

Now my complaints...shit I don't have any. LOL. Just know that whatever you add I'll be sure to read it. Quick q: With Yukiko giving them so privacy with Yu, does she know they're a couple? And when did Rise leave...? I thought she would be the one to walk in on the almost kiss.
LongSean22 chapter 21 . 2/21
Hey! Welcome back! Imagine my surprise when this popped up in my inbox. Never one to turn down a little fluff at the start of my day.

Yeah, this was a pretty cute little chapter. I really enjoyed it. Reminded me why I started following this story; to see a couple of dorks have an awkward, fumbling, yet incredibly adorable romance!

As far as your question goes, I haven't... You know... Actually played any of the games in this series, I just enjoy the story. So I guess that makes me a bit uninformed about stuff like this... Oh well! I liked your idea though. So I vote for that.

That little short at the end was pretty good too. If you're hinting at something, I completely endorse it.

Always looking forward to more! It's great to hear from you again.
SamMason666 chapter 21 . 2/20
This is an incredible story, I hope you update soon.
Mr.88 chapter 21 . 2/20
Hey, you're back! I loved the chapter, especially how cute Chie and Yu acted. I don't mind a bit of fluff here and there, especially as a warm up for getting back into the swing of things. My only gripe is that Rise seemed to have disappeared in the middle and there was no explanation as to where she went considering you wanted Chie and Yu to be alone for a moment. Did she disappear from the timeline temporarily?

Seriously though, I'm glad you're continuing this story and I hope to see another chapter from you soon. I can't wait see how you have Chie interact with Naoto once she joins the party.
Ac chapter 21 . 2/20
Can you do yosuke x yukiko?
Pegashush chapter 21 . 2/20
Just wanted to point out- Rise disappears when everyone else leaves the party.
allywayjack chapter 21 . 2/20
Yes it's back! This is why I don't remove things from my favorites list! Also the kiss finally happens. Also I loved the end hit with Kanji's mom implying things. I really missed this story and I'm glad it's back. Also awkward narukami is always funny. Keep up the good work dood! You keep writing and I'll keep reading.
Amouren chapter 21 . 2/19
nice chapter
Rigaldo chapter 20 . 12/12/2015
More please!
Ronadir chapter 20 . 6/11/2015
Liking what you've done so far. Though I was surprised to find 3 updates even though I have not checked here in what could be almost 6 months. :p

No pressure though. This is for free after all, and a fanwork. Looking forward to seeing more especially now that we're going past this milestone in the game. :]
MisterHalt chapter 20 . 1/15/2015
Having just recently played through Persona 4, it's nice to see things from Chie's point of view. I recently started looking for Chie/Protag fics, and they seem to be somewhat uncommon compared to other pairings. I look forward to seeing how the story progresses, especially after the strangeness of the Shadow Mitsuo fight.
AndersonBLUE chapter 20 . 1/7/2015
Hello Mirror Image!

I've been following this story a while and I have really enjoyed it so far. You do an excellent job at mingling dialogue along with gestures and it's well written, I really get a sense of each character and their own voice.

The only improvement I can see is that we need to see Chie's feelings a bit more. This story is from her point of view, so how did she feel when Yu was trapped by the shadow? I know she didn't have a lot of time to think about it as the shadow soon attacked, but she must of felt something, like a sinking feeling in her stomach or whatever. You did this a little more when she was at the riverbank, but we feel all the time. Even in an action scene. It just seemed an important moment for both Chie and Yu when he was imprisoned, that's all. But otherwise you do a great job :)

This is a fun piece to read, will gladly look forward to the next chapter.
Mr.88 chapter 20 . 1/4/2015
Nice, a new chapter. I think you did a decent job on the fight scene and I liked that you switched things up that Yu was put out of commission of the Mitsuo battle without violating the gameplay mechanic of getting a game over if he's KO'd. Also got to give credit to the fact that you had him open up a bit to Chie after. It always irked me in game that nobody on the team asked the main character how he was doing considering the fact that he ain't no more better equipped to handle all of this craziness than they are. Plus it was a cute scene on its own. Hope you have a great new year and I hope to read more from you soon.
ericestrella chapter 20 . 1/3/2015
Glad to see you back man. I almost got a heart attack when I read the title of this chapter as "Endgame?" because I thought you were ending the fic. That statement enough illustrates how outstanding I think this fic is and this chapter is no exception. The only complaints I have is a few small grammatical errors and missing a word here and there. That's it. You've definitely improved greatly on writing fight scenes, I was on the edge of my seat reading this chapter. Much more illustration of what's going on, great detail, and also writing down what's going on in Chie's head really makes it worth while reading. And the romance at the end is very much appreciated :3 One of the things I love about this fic is that EVERYONE feels in character and the romance between Chie and Yu is no exception. She's quick to blush and she can be really awkward about it (which is why I love her haha), but she slowly but surely gets better at it. You just love tugging these heart strings from a fan of this pairing don't you? Great chapter, still a great fic, can't wait for more and I'll be sure to continue reading and reviewing!